part:24

"So.. Its you huh?...looks like you didnt trust your lover boy's little drama that day. What a shame!..  You should trust your love.. man. At least you could save your life.

I should kill you today. That will be for good. As a result, yoongi baby will see your dead body and give up on freeing Himself from me." Jackson says walking at lying Hoseok on floor with blood on his right thigh.

"That Will be great.. Dont you think?.. " Jackson sits down to see in hoseoks eyes.

He points the gun on hoseok's forehead.
" So tell me what is your last wish?"

Hoseok smirks fadding Jackson's smile.

" Seeing You Dead."

Jackson gets angry and tries to pull the trigger. But suddenly he stops.

"I think i shouldn’t stop the game of you so fast. You just got here and already with a bullet and blood. Lets play with you a bit more. " Jackson says and smirks.

"Hold him tight too." Jackson comands and some boys comes and holds Hoseoks hands tight.

Jackson leaves from there and goes upstairs. After some time he bangs opens a door upstairs.

He is holding sugas arm. Sugas eyes widdens as soon as he sees Hoseok downstairs from up there. Same goes for Hoseok.

Jackson smirks at the side.

"Baby look, he didnt believe your little act. That means he doesn’t believe ni you. What a shame!!! Right?..
So, can i kill him now?" jackson says.

Suga looks at Jackson in shock. His eyes have tear drops. What cant be fallen but its flowing.

Suga said NO.. And signaled by his head. But Jackson just smirks.

Taehyung also sees Suga being held by Jackson. He gets more pissed up. He looks at Jungkook again. And again looks at Suga. "What do you think you are doing jackson. I will make you pay." Taehyung screams at Jackson.

Hoseok sees Suga. He screams his lungs out for jackson.

"Let him go you fucker. Get your dirty hands off of him.. I will kill you if you hurt him.  let him go."

Hoseoks and Taehyung's worning just makes Jackson more pissed. But even he is pissed his smirk didnt leave his lips. And it more looks like a dangerous fun idea just crossed his mind.

"Tie him up. Him too." jackson said pointing at Hoseok and Taehyung both.

They both gets tied up by some strong mans with pillers.

"Let me think... I know what i want now.  Its YOONGI."

Everyones eyes widens as jackson says it. Jackson grabs Suga's arm more close. And aims to kiss him.

Suga tries to break free. His arms wants to break free.

The one he loves is seeing him, while another person is aiming to kiss him. This feeling is now just killing him.

Everytime hoseok screams his name makes him cry more. He cant even break free.

Jackson grabs him and pins him with the wall behind. Puts his hands around Sugas waist. Pulling him more closer. Suga can just push what wont work at all.

He kisses him. Roughly. Like a Hungry beast is having his meal after years.

Hoseok just screamed, tried to break free. Same as Taehyung.

After some time Jackson pulles back from Sugas Lips. Suga is literaly gasping for air.

"You taste so sweet baby. Lets make it more delicious. "

Before Suga Could process those words Jackson said he was dragged into the room. That is Jackson's bedroom.

In a second Suga was droped on the bed Roughly. The next moment he was pinned on bed by Jackson.

"What are you doin..." suga's shaken words gets cut off by a rough kiss. He can feel a hand touching him so aggressively.

Suga hates it. He hates it when its not Hobi. He hates every touch that Jackson  makes. And its painful. Every part of his body is hurting. Every part of his brain is screaming.

Suga can hear Hobi screaming for him from downstairs. He wants him safe. But maybe its not possible. Tears rolls on his face.

"You bastard. I will kill you. Let him go. Dont touch him with you dirty hands. You fucker." Hoseok screams again and again.

Every pain Suga gets, Everytime Hoseok hears him scream loudly in pain, it makes him struggle with the rope whats holding him from running and beating Jackson to death and save Yoongi.

Taehyung tries to free himself too. But both fails. They are teid and also mans are behind them seeing the rope that it cant loose.

Long time passes. Hoseok is now stopped from his cries. The noises and screams from that room is also stoped.

The door opens. Jackson comes out. His dress is all massed up. He is holdin a arm tightly. Suga looks pale. Cant even walk properly.

Sugas lips bleeding. All messed up. He is wearing only a shirt. As i said, all messed up. He cant even stand still and properly.

The site made Hoseok look other side. And made yoongi made look down.

Yoongi doesn’t want to face Hoseok now. He wants to die. He wants to disappear.
So he tries to go in the room back. But Jackson holds his arms tight not letting him leave.

Jackson understands everything.
"Where are you going baby?.. Lets have some fun there. " Jackson says and looks at angry Hoseok who is now totally helpless looking down.

Jackson smirks and grips Yoongis waist close.
"And after that i want to have the same meal i just had. You were so delicious baby. Sweet." He says loud enough to reach to Hoseoks ears.

Hoseok looks at Jackson in anger. Sees a silently crying Suga.

Jackson drags Suga down and comes downstairs.

"So, NOW, Mr. Taehyung...  What are your decision?..  Are you gonna sign or want a show?" Jackson says.

Taehyungs eyes widens and looks at the site that was going to hurt him.

.....................--------------------------------

--------------------------------

Continue....