part:23

"Hello Kim Taehyung.. Welcome.. Welcome.... Have a sit. " Jackson says pointing a sofa chair beside his to the person standing on door.

Taehyung arrives at the adress he was given.

"Where is Jimin and Jungkook?" Taehyung Shouts.

"Look there. " Jackson point at Jimin.

Taehyung sees a totally worn out and bloody Jimin, tied with a stand. His whole body is bleeding.

"Wtf.. It cant be.. He is a flighter. He cant be beaten like this. " Taehyung says and rushes to go to Jimin but some boys stops him from going near and a guy puts out a knife and places it on Jimins neck.

"Oho taehyung..  You are right. He cant be beaten this easily. But i have his weakness you know?.. Look there too."

Taehyung looks at the direction where Jackson pointed again. He sees a door opening. It reviles Tasnim. Tied with rope. She looks so weak. She cried a lot.

"Let me tell you something new. After hearing that you also wont be accepting Yourself.
OMG.. It would be so exciting. " Jackson says making a excited face. But its disgusting for author.

"That girl is my step sister and i used her to trick you.
Also she is your dear brothers dear Ex girlfriend. Because of your marriage decision they had to broke up. "

Taehyung's eyes widened. As he never knew about these.

"What?.. Know what ...  They were so lovey dovey. It was nice to see them in pain. And you were causing all of it. "

Taehyung Couldn’t take it anymore.
He Shouted, "stop.. Stop it... I dont want to hear anymore. "

"Why?.. Feeling guilty my partner? "

"Stop it you mother fucker.. Leave them now. Why are you doing all this?" Taehyung yelled.

"I will leave them. Just sign the papers. Give your property to me. " Jackson says crossing his legs.

"Huh!!!... You thought i will fall for these?.. You bastard. "

Taehyung says and starts Beating the mans who were holding him still.
Taehyung is also a fighter so there is no way he would loose everything like this in these mans hands. And of course to a cowerd like Jackson who uses others weakness to get property.

He beats everyone. And when he aims for Jackson suddenly a voice comes in his ears.

"Tae..tae..hyu..ng...  "

...........................

In a car Joon and Jin was heading for the adress what they knew from Yoongis father.

Suddenly another car hits them beside.
Fortunately they didn’t hurt themself. Namjoon pulled Jin out of the car. His leg is hurting.  And its bleeding too.

Joon makes jin sit beside a tree.

"Are you okey baby?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes i am. But its hurting. " Jin says. His leg is bleeding so bad.

Suddenly someone points a gun at Jin.

"I dont think he would be okey after i shoot him. "

Namjoon looks at that person. His eyes widened.

"Jenny?... What is all this?"

Jenny takes her gun back sarcastically.

"Why baby?.. Are you scared?.. A fagot like you dont mean anything to me anymore. But you rejected me for this gay fag.. I just cant accept. "