part-32

The night moon is beautiful. But somehow it can't ease the pain in yoongis heart.
Looking at the moon from the window he kept remembering those words Jin said that morning.

Flash back*

"Remember me yoongi. I am your brother. Look at this guy he is your best friend.
Look at him. You love him."

Yoongi just gazes at hoseok . His little eyes were trying to spot the so known memory. But he couldn't. He looked lost.

Standing hosek can't spill one word. He is just looking at yoongi with all his love in his eyes. Those eyes are happy because yoongi woke up all fit. They are not in need of anything. Maybe a little pain is there peeking at him too but the happiness is all it can feel.

Those eyes hurt yoongi the most. Cause he can't remember who that person is. What relationship he has with him. What memory makes them special. He really can't remember.

Flashback ends*

Remembering all these makes yoongis head ache . He grabs his head with his hands. And tries hard to remember but it just increases the pain more. And he cries.

Someone comes to him hugging him and assuring that everything is okey.

Feeling the touch yoongi looked up , just to met with those happy eyes smiling at him. And it hurts him. He doesn't even know why all this is hurting him. Why this guy is making him feel all the things that he doesn't want to. Why this guys happy smile doesn't look happy to him instead it's making him feel pain.

He makes his voice loud and screams "why are you laughing? Can't you understand i don't remember anything? Don't you feel pain? Are you made of stone?" He starts subbing hard holding Hoseoks hand. Because for some unknown reason crying is making him feel ease.

Hoseok stands with a straight face. Not saying anything. But after some time he breaks the silence.

"I feel pain.
But the thought of you being alright is all i need. I don't care if you remember me or not. My love will always be the same for you. I love you. "

Yoongi looks at him with disbelief cause how can a person love someone this much.

"Why?... I dont remember anything about you. Even if you say that we loved each other i dont have any memory of our love. How are you going to be happy with me?",  yoongi said sobbing.

Hoseok bends down to the level of yoongi and wipes off his tears from his cheek and softly touches his cheek.

" so what!  we will make new memory of our love." Hoseok said looking straight into his eyes.

"And we will make us the happiest cauple of this universe."

Yoongi huggs hoseok so tight and cries all he wants.
Again for some unknown reason he feels so loved and safe in hoseoks arms that he never want to let go.

Yoongi in mind " if it's love then i love him."

.....................

Hello happy readers

Hello happy readers... I want to apologise first... You all know why 😅...

I am at the end of this story... Only one chapter to go ... And i hope you will enjoy it soooo fucking much 🌚... See you in the next chapter...