part:17

Aaaa.. Leave me.. It hurts.. Leave me..." Yoongi screams in pain.

"You whore... You want to fuck around now.. And you are a gay faggot?.. Now, for you my boss is yelling at me..  I will fucking kill you.... "

Suga was pulled by his father to the floor. He grabs his hair and drags suga out to leaving room.

Suga is so terrified and on floor. Waiting for the beating without any reason. His father is so tall and muscular. And he is a tiny guy with a cat face. He is totally like his mother. He cant fight with him.

His father unties his belt.

"So you have a boyfriend now? Then my son is a fagot? You like to fuck around?"

"N..no.. I... Love..him.. I.. I.dont.. fuck around... Dont beat me...please. " suga's voice cracked as he was so terrified.

"Now you are talking back too. That fagot teaches you these? "

"Don..don't call him that.." suga tried to protest. He cant take any disrespect for Hobi. Yes.. He cant... No one can take disrespect for their loved ones.

His father laughs at him. But this laughter makes Suga more scared..he is on floor. His father sits lower. Grabs his neck tightly. And its hard for suga to breath.

"So much love.. Huh?? Its not gonna work.. Listen, my fucking boss is going to take you soon. Maybe he will make you his sex sleve. You have a gay fucking  body. And he has eyes for this kind of body. And your shity love is going to hell....
But also, boss said about love shit to.. Maybe he loves you too.. Who cares.. I just want money.
You hear me?... Money...." his father says and starts hitting him with the belt.

Suga is screaming as everytime it hits more harder. But he isnt understanding anything his father said. And he cant go throw any thought now. His whole body is hurting. But his father never stoped. He is continuously crying.

His father comes near him and kicks him hard. He was kneeling so as the kick hits him he falls and his left arm gets hit by table. He again screams in pain.

"I really hate you. You are not my son. A fagot." His father says and leaves from there.

Suga stands up after sometime. But its really hard for him.

"He is going to hand me to someone else? He is his boss? A powerful person?
What if that someone hurt my Hobi? "

"Should i leave him? But cant i touch him for the last time? "

"Then i can pretend to ignore him."

..............................

Suga wakes up when sun rays lifts his eye lashes. He is the lazy one tho. But today his eyes opened earlier than ever.

He lifts his head and sees Hobi folding his arms around him. And they are both naked. Suga places his head on Hobis chest again.

"Its time for me to let go."

......................

Joon takes Jin carefully and makes him sit on a chair.

Namjoon panicks and asks a lot of questions.
"Who were they? Do you know them?  Why did they attack you? Whats going on?"

Jin tries to calm him down.

"I am ok joon.. Maybe they mistook me for someone else."

"You were lucky that there was someone to call the police in time. Or else, I dont know what could have happened. " Joon says so worriedly.

"Its ok joonie.. I said, they maybe mistook me for someone else." Jin tries to explain and calm his lover down.

"I am staying here from now on." Joon says looking at Jin.

"What?.. "

"Yes... I dont know if its a mistake or not. But i will stick to you from now on. A soft guy like you cant fight with them." Joon says.

"What... I am strong enough. I am world wide handsome. You are looking down on me?" Jin frowns his eyes and glares at Joon.

"No.no.. I mean.. You have a soft heart and you never hurt anyone. So i said that." Joon says. Now joon is trying to calm Jin down.

"Dont talk to me. You are idiot." Jin is really angry now.

"I am sorry. I didnt mean that you are not strong. I just said you are. Soft. Soft at heart you know." Joon tried to explain but he got a pillow on his face throwing it recklessly by WWH Jin.

(Author * neo..hoye gelo.. Era shudhrobei na 🤦‍♀️.. Namjin NamJin.. They can never change.
🤦‍♀️... But sweet as hell 😘.)

.................................

But the other way....

Hobi wakes up.

"Suga? "
"Maybe in bathroom."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.... He asked for that? We did it?... Nooo... I cant believe it... " 🙊

Hobi is literally in shok. He is holding his chest like his heart is gonna pop out any moment. Anytime.

He goes to the bathroom. But..

Bathroom door is open. No one is there. Suga is not here.

"Maybe he is shy? So he left.🙈"

"A guy like him and shy? Does it match? 😐"

But Hobi isnt going to give it  another thought. He just got ready for College.

At college,

Hobi gets in the classroom with a bright smile and to see his suga.
Sir is already here. He quickly gets into room and his sit.

Hobi sees Suga is sitting on his spot nicely and as always blankly.

"Suga.. Um.. Good morning.. You weren’t there..did you left early? Why?... Sorry..maybe i know.. But.."  Hobi gets cut by Sugas action.

Suga stands up and leaves the sit. He takes a new sit in the opposite direction and sits there.
Hobi isnt understanding anything. He just stares at suga.

"What happened?  Is he really shy or did i do something to make him mad? " 😳

.................................

Wait

Wait......