part:19

Heseok sees a police car in front of Jin's apartment. He becomes worried and goes inside.

Namjoon & Jin is sitting on sofa. And a bunch of policeman are there. 

"Something happend. Looks like i cant get Jins help. He looks rather helpless here. I should go to them and ask. Lets talk about suga latter. "

Hoseok thinks in mind and goes near them.

.......................

"Bro... Tell me one thing."

Taehyung is sitting in his office but he isnt doing any work beside of just thinking all day. Every work is nowadays done by Jimin instead. And he is also not complaining. But he is in taehyungs office now. Calling him and asking something what taehyung isnt understanding.

"What Jimin?"

Jimin makes his way into his personal office in their house. And stands in front of taehyung.

"Whom do you love?" jimin asks blankly.

"What do you means?" Taehyung acts surprised and pretends to focus on a paper. Though his heart does know what Jimin meant.

"Do you love my Friend? "

"What friend? I dong understand. "

"Oh... Then why are you giving him hope?"

"I am not giving..." taehyung couldn’t finish but cut off by jimin.

"Yes you are..... You knew from the start. From the first day you two met. He is been following you everywhere. You knew it."

Taehyung just turns around in his moving chair not saying anything.

"Difference is just.. You already got engaged with Tas..... Your bussiness Partners sister. .......  If you dont like her then why did you want to get married with her? Or its this that after meeting Jungkook your feelings changed. What is it.?.. Will you please tell me? Please..  "

"Yes i like Him...... Infact,  i love him." but i cant do anything now. " Taehyung says.

"So your feelings changed after meeting him. " Jimin asks again.

"No.. Its not.. I never had any feeling for her. Actually Jackson said its his sister who loves me. And she is serious abd wants to die if i dont agree. And i didnt have any partner so u just agreed. But then i met him. It was first time feeling this way." Taehyung clears everything. He stands up and comes closer to jimin.

"So It's not you?" jimin looks rather surprised than relax. Taehyung is puzzled. But he needs to answer today.

Jimin throws his palm on taehyungs shoulder.
"Then you can cancel it. Say that you dont like her. Say you dont want to marry her. Believe me nothing will go wrong."

"Why are you so sure?" Taehyung asks.

"Believe me. I know everything now." Jimin smiles a bit and lefts the room.

Taehyung again sits on his chair. Takes his phone. Opens it. Goes to gellery. Opens a picture. 

One, junkook hiding behind tree.
Two, jungkook outside of the cafe. Three, jungkook outside of his college gate.
Four, jungkook reading in library.
Five, jungkook sitting on a bench in park.

"Its not only you who is stalking. "

A smile appears along with fadeness.

...................

Someone knocks on the door. Door opens.

"Where is he?"

Points the way.