part:14

Its that office room Again. That cold atmosphere.

"Kill him.. I want him dead. & i will bring your pray to you." a girls voice comes from shadow.

"Brave.. Such a little girl saying all this.. Really brave.... But are you sure about your information? " The hidden Handsome guy from before said.

"Of course, i am.... I am keeping my eyes on them every moment. After all they are all best friends. so if i am watching one that means i know all about every one of them.... Its easy."

" intelligent. "

"Indeed... But promise me you will kill him.... He stole him from me. I want him dead..."

"Calm down lil girl. You will get him dead. Just do your job."

..................

"Come with me."

Hobi draged Suga to somewhere near the main road.

"What? " Suga asked.

" look.. Its the place i first met you. Remember? 😊" Hobi asked and smiled.
"Yes.. I tripped and you helped me." Suga said.

Hobi drags Suga again."come."

"Look at that bench. Remember?" Hobi points hus finger towards a bench near road.

"There you let me sit and go to grab first aids. But i had to leave." Suga said a bit curious.

"Come." Hobi again draged suga.

Now he reached their collage gate not going in.

"Its the 2nd place i met with you. Look that room. We can see it from here." Hobi points to a buildin really far from College gate.
"Yes.. We were next to each other." Suga said a bit going in his flash back and a smile poped in his lips.

"Come." Hobi again dragged him.

This time they are here.

"Here... We met here that night night when you couldn't even breath properly. " Hobi said looking at the place where suga tripped out of injuries and pain.

"Yes.. I saw you the moment everything got blanked out." suga looked down.

Hobi didnt say anything for almost 2 minuets.

"Come." Hobi said again while dragging him.
"Where now?" suga asked.

Hobi opened the door and draged him in and closed the door.

"Look.. Here we were sitted. You told me everything what you didnt tell anyone if they dont knows on their own. Like jimin. He is always with you so he knows. You didnt have to tell him. " Hobi said.

"Yes.. I didnt tell him anything ever." Suga said.

"You know what.... That means i am more important and loved by you then anyone. " Hobi said looking into sugas eyes.

"Um..uh..i.. " Suga couldn't utter a word. He couldn’t look at Hobi too so he fliped his eyes from Hobi to floor.

"When i know all this.. Then how can you think that i didnt realise about your love towards me?" Hobi got closer to Suga.

Suga looked at his eyes and the next moment he closed it. Hobi was so close that he was now scared. He could even feel his breath on his lips.

"Look.. We slept side by side when you said you trust me." Hobi said again looking down at his bed.

Suga looked down too. Hobi again looked at him and pulled him closer by his waist.

Suga widened his eyes. Hobis face is so close now. Even closer than first time. Lips are more closer than inches.