part:28

No one can stop him now. He is screaming in anger, pain, fear, reality, regret  and everything.

He just lost something what was never meant to be like this. He never deserved it.

He just loved. And the love turned out to be a total disaster.

"Please, try to make him calm. He is also not in good state. This excitement will cause him great pain. His condition is not good too. " The doctor says to Namjoon.

"Yes doctor. Thank you." Namjoon greets doctor and goes to hoseok who is on floor, in Jin's arms.

"I lost him hyung. Its all my fault. If i weren’t that crazy he would have been saved. If i was a bit more conscious things could be different. I made him like this. I lost him hyung. I lost him. "

The boy is crying in Jin's arms. Hugging him tight like a little kid who lost his mama and wants to be saved.

"Stop it hoseok. Everything will be all right. He is there. See. " Jin tries to console Hoseok.

But nothing works. Hoseok stands up and runs outside. Jin or Namjoon Couldn't catch him.

Both of them sighs.

"Let him be alone sometime. I think he needs time." joon says looking at ground.

"But what if he does something bad? No.. We cant leave him alone. " Jin says worriedly.

"Calm down jin. You think like a mother. You are too caring thats why you get scared. But believe me, he needs to be Alright. And he, Himself knows that better than anyone. " Joon assures Jin. And hugs him from side to calm him down.

Joon knows, now he can only do this much.

.......................

The dark night is growling in silence.  No one is awake now. Not even a Guard to know the footsteps.

The door opens. Lonely feet comes near the figure lying on bed.

The eyes stares at the senseless body on hospital bed.

The cold hands touches the warm hand what cant feel the coldness of the Skin.

"Suga... Wake up... I promise i will not make any mistake in whole life. "

"Um........ I think i should apologise first....  I am sorry.
Wont you forgive me?.. "

"You can punnish me. Ok?.."

"You know... You have to rely on Nurses now. But you hate it. Right?... So wake up... "

"Suga... I cant laugh without you. You know my favourite hobby is smiling. But without you i cant. Its hurting. "

"I know you want me to smile. Soooooooooo.... Wake up naaaa.."

"Please "

"Please wake up naaa.." a tear slips his jaw. Eyes closed. Head hanging low.

The silent night can only hear some sobs coming from the no word mouth now.

1..... 2.....3..... Tear drop falling on Sugas hand what is kept in Hoseoks cold hand.

.............................

Door opens.

"I knew he would be here in the morning. " Joon says.

"He is sleeping. " Taehyung says.

"He cried." jin looks worried.

Taehyung takes Jimin in a wheelchair. His legs has bandages all over. its broken.

Jungkook and Tasnim comes after too.

Jungkook goes to the other side of the bed. 

Jin checks Suga if everything is Alright.

By the presence of everyone Hoseok wakes up.

"You all are here?" hoseok asks as he looks at all and then Suga.

"Yes.... Good morning Hoseok. " Taehyung says.

Hoseok didnt return the greeting.

Jimin smiles a bit looking at Hoseok who is looking at Suga.

"My friend is so lucky to have you Hoseok. " Jimin says smiling. 

"Lucky?" hoseok never looks at Jimin.

"He became so gloomy after his mother died. Never smiled. But you made him smile. I was shoked."

Tasnim comes when Taehyung lets go of the wheelchair to let Tasnim hold it for Jimin.

"And now... When no one is there, not even his dad,,, you are always there for him. Waiting, loving. "

Hoseok stares at Suga.

"Thank you Hoseok. For being there for him."  Jimin smiles. Tasnim holds his shoulder to support his words to Hoseok.

Taehyung and Jungkook aslo smiles to make Hoseok okey.

Joon also holds Jin side and they supports Jimin with a smile.

Hoseok knows that they worries about him. They cares about him.

He knows, they are always there for him.

So he doesn’t want to make them worried.

So Hoseok smiles too.

Everyone leaves giving Sope some alone time. And also to talk with doctors.

"Lucky huh?..."

"I dont think so.... "

"He is already in coma."

..........................................

Does it hurt?

Does it hurt?...