part:11

Author's pov,

"Now can we start? "

"Huh?"

"You cant escape now Jinie."

"Huh? What?"

Jin was shoked as hell by Namjoon's words. Thats the moment when he realise that Namjoon & He was alone there.

Jin's eyes widened as Namjoon steped forward. As he steped forward Jin started to step backward till his back touched the kichen table. Namjoon got so close that Jin could feel his breath. Namjoon rested his both hands on table to both sides of jin.

"What is it Namjoon? Are you fooling with me?" Jin asked still shoked.

"Why do you think that i am fooling?.. Cant you see in my eyes what i am doing?" Namjoon said with looking straight into Jins Eyes.

Jin felt his heart beat fast. Very fast that he cant control it. Just like the old times whenever Namjoon leaned to kiss him.

" this is crazy. Is he really going to kiss? But nothing is sattled."
" What am i thinking? Yes, nothing will be sattled. I hate him. Even if it wasnt Intenationally but he did wrong with me. I hate him with all my heart. Yes i hate him. I hate him." Jin thought everything in his mind.

"No need for useless thoughts." Namjoon stated.

"I am not thinking anything. &..move.. I need to set my kichen. I cant fool around like you. MOVE." jin said with a little show off angry face. But actually his heart is beating damn fast.

"What if i dont move? What are you gonna do?" Namjoon said leaning more closer, barely touching their lips.

"What do you mean? We are not together anymore. So you have no rights on me. You understand?" Jin said with a angry face but Namjoon can tell their is lot more than that.

"Then lets be together again Jinie."

Jin was shoked. So shoked that he froze on spot. Couldn't move a little more. Couldn't speak a single world. Just stared at Namjoon with a blank eye. Like he heard that world's gonna end. He just couldn't figure out what his mind was thinking & why his heart was beating.

"Wha...wh..a..t..!!! " Jins said still looking at namjoon straightly with so shoked wide eyes.

Jin didnt know but his eyes got watery. He didnt know that tear fell on his cheeks. He just didnt notice at all.

"What? No.. I hate you. You make me feel sick. Just get out of here. I dont love you. I cant love a cheater. Nomatter how it happened but still you cheated on me. I cant forget that. & i cant forgive you. I hate you. I hate you with all my heart." Jin said all this in one go with his eyes closed.

"Then why are crying on my statement? " Namjoon asked.

Jin then realised that he had tears all over his cheeks. He immediately wiped off tears with his long slives.

"You are crying cause you still love me. You are crying cause i said that i want to get back. You cried cause it was hard for you to live far from me. You cried cause you dont hate me. You cried cause you cant live without me. " Namjoon said with a straight face. Looking deep in Jin's eyes.

Namjoons eyes had so much pressure but at the same time it had courage & love. The love that led him to realization that he cant be away from jin. No matter what he needs Jin by his side all the time. & Jin loves him more than anything. He cant live without Jin.

"You cant force me. I dont love you. You cant trick me anymore. I.. I hate y....umm.." Jin couldn't complete his sentence Namjoon kissed him again.

Jin didnt fight back. But he didnt kiss back too.

After some seconds Namjoon pulled back.

"Why aren't you kissing me back? " Namjoon asked still so close.

"I wont. I hate you." jin said looking other side.

Namjoom wasnt an idiot. He immediately noticed that Jin was a bit shy. A smirk took place on the corner of his lips.

"Really? You hate me that much? " Namjoon said with pout on his face.

Jin got more shy as he saw the pout on Namjoons face.

"Yes i do.. I Hate You." Jin said with a tomato red face, faking all his anger.

"Then lets try this.." Namjoon said & immediately pulled Jin in his arms by Jins waist. They were so close. No gap between them. Jin was again shoked by the sudden action.

Namjoon looked straight to jins eyes and slide one of his hand under jins tshirt. Jin felt the familiar touch. He closed his eyes shut not knowing what to do. Not knowing if he had to push him or drag him closer. He just closed his eyes strongly.

Joon smashed his lips on jins again. One had is holding Jin closer & another was inside Jins shirt exploring his body under shirt.

Jin's knees were weakening lil by lil. Joon felt that & took Jins both Hands on his own neck to let Jin grab on tight. Jin didnt know when he kissed Namjoon back and hold on to him tightly. He didnt have any clue. His mind was blank.

After some minutes of passionately kissing they pulled back. Panting heavily.
Then Jin realised what he just did. His eyes widdened & he moved back and looked back facing back towards Namjoon.

Jin didn't know what to say. He didnt know what to do. He supposed to hate Joon but he kissed him back. He Couldn't understand anything.

Namjoon saw that and proudly wiped his wet lips. He came closer to jin. Back hugging Jin.

Jin got shoked again. He tried to free himself from Namjoon's grip but he couldn't. Joon is just too powerful for him.

"Joon, let me go." Jin said struggling.

"See.. You called me by that name.. You dont hate me Jin. " Namjoon said but Jin couldn't say anything.

"All that was my falut.. I hurt you. I have suffered. I lost you once for that. But now i got yoh back again. This time i am not gonna let go.i cant loose you again. I cant leave without you. I will die. I will surely die Jinie.. Dont leave me. Please dont leave me. I will die without you." Namjoon said burying his face deep into Jins neck.

Jin could feel Namjoon's tears on his shoulder. He could feel Namjoon shaking in fear of him to reject him again.

Jin couldn't hold it anymore. He faced Namjoon & hugged him.

"You were right Joon. I came here for you. When i knew you were here i just wanted to see you. I couldn’t stop myself. But when i saw you i remembered everything and used Hoseok to free myself from all those thoughts. I am a loser. "

Jin started crying. His eyes got blurry. He hide his face while wiping the tears. Then he felt Namjoon hugged him tighly. So tightly.

"I dont know,  i supposed to hate you.. But i ended up missing you more & More. I.. Dont know." Jin said again crying.

"Because you love me."
..............................................

Lets see what Jin & Joon's confession led to

& what happens to Jimin's plan..
Wait for it..😉