part:20

Jackson comes downstairs.

"Brother.. Who is he?"

Jackson looks back and sees his sister.

"Who?"

"The boy. In that room. Who is he? Why is he here. He was unconscious. Whats going on? What are you doing?" Tasnim asks everything in one go. Her face Showing her every fear.

"Shut up. You can say, I love him." jackson takes the glass what was on the table on the house bar and gulps down the wine in it.

"What?.. Love?... And you?.. Do you even know what love is? " Tasnim breaks down in cry.

"Oh stop.. Not this again. You and your stupidity. I am doing all that for a good reason. And you of course just a tool you know my beloved sis?" Jackson smirks and smiles.

"I know everything. I heard everything. He is one of you pray like me isnt it? You just want and get it. He too loves someone else. But you just ruined his life, his dream, his everything just like me. Isnt it brother?

"You have to pay for all this one day. " Tasnim shouts.

"Who is gonna make me?" jackson smirks evil.

The moment a glass broken sound comes. Its so loud. Both runs toward the room. From where the sound came. Suga's room.

Suga is lying on the floor. He is hurt. He stubbed himself with a glass piece what he broke from the mirror. Blood flowing everywhere. He is unconscious.

His hand on a sentence he wrote with blood,

"I love only him."

...............................

"Jackson.. Listen... I cant marry her." Taehyung says.

"What do you mean?" Jackson looks shocked. He is just thinking that are his plans are going to fail?

"Its just... I love someone else. I dont love her."

"You make me laugh. Everyone already knows about these. " jackson looks a bit scared now.

"I dont care. You can make her talk to me. I will manage her. She will understand. "

"Are you doing all these because of that College boy?..... Oh come on Taehyung, look at yourself.. You are a CEO of a huge company.. And look at the ordinary boy... He is no match for you. He is a filthy poor. " jackson mocks Jungkook and tries to convince Taehyung.

But the moment Jimin Enters the room.

"I think you should leave now Mr. Wang." Jimin says entering the cavin.

"Its really rare to see you here." Jackson says.

"I am always here whenever i am needed you know. But looks like the action really needs to take now is you to leave. Or i dont know what my brother will do. You know him right?.. He is good person. But not always. He said what he said. Marriage is stoped. So....please... " jimin shows him the exit.

Jackson looks at Taehyung. He is closing his eyes. Jackson knows that bringing the question of his loved ones perfection in the middle was the bad idea.

But instead of feeling guilty, he felt humiliated. Jackson left without a word.

.....................

A glass of wine is broken on floor.

"Come out Tasnim." Jackson shouts outloud.

Tasnim runs outside of her room.

"You.... What did you plan?
And That guy.. He loves only him. Why? Why am i always left alone? Why do i have to have step mom and sister? Then i wanted money i cant have it... Then i love someone who doesn't love me.

Why me always...?

I wont spare anyone. I wont. I will kill every one of them. Everyone of them.

I wont let him go. I will kill everyone. "

There Suga... Hears everything from upstairs room... Having bandages all over.

............................................

"Jungkook jungkook.. Hey idiot.."

Jungkook hears the shouting coming from his window. He looks down and sees Jimin shouting like crazy?

"What the hell... What is it.. And you are idiot.. "

"Ok ok.. I am.. Come down now.. Namjoon called for you."

"Why?.. Coming.. "

Jungkook gets down.

"What happened. "

"Again something happened. We need you. Come with me.. "

Jimin takes Jungkook in his car and drives.

..............................

Hoseok is following Suga's dad everywhere he goes. But he found nothing.

He sneaked into sugas room. Everything was empty. When someone leaves for study they never empties their house.

Everything gets suspicious. He leaves and takes out the phone.

"Hello, Jin hyung... Sugas room is empty. I cant find anything. Why? Its like he was never a part of this world. College dont know anything. Why?"

"Calm down Hoseok. "

"How?.. Its been 2 day already. I dont know where he is. I dont know. I cant take it anymore. I just want to see him.

If i know he is okey.. I can let him go.. I just want to see him one more time.. Safe and sound. "

"Hoseok.. Listen to me. Go to your room. Me and Joon is coming. But calm down. We will do something. And we got his call records. I will tell you. Just go to your room."

...............

A knock on door.

"We found it. He never talked with anyone for 1 week before his phone got off. If he is going somewhere then he needs to use it." Namjoon says.

"Its his dad.. I knew... I knew something bad is going on but i still waited for him to explain. I cant forgive me. I will kill him if anything happens to suga. I will. "

Hoseok says and punches the wall. His fingers bleeds.

"Stop it Hoseok. You need to calm down." Jin says.

"I cant hyung... .. I cant just leave it... I am a jerk.. "

Hoseok says and runs out of the room.

Hoseok reaches Yoongi's house.
But the door is unlocked.

he Enters inside...

There... Suga.. Sitting on a guys lap... And smiling. He is half hugging him too.

"Oh... Look who is here..... Hi Hobi.. Meet my new boyfriend.. He is jackson... . "

Suga gets up from Jackson's lap and comes near Hobi...

"Cool.. Isnt he?.. I know i have a great eye... We were about to come to meet you for todays date.... But you are already here.. See?"

Suga is smiling like a slut.

And Hobi?....

----------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading happy readers...

Suga is happy maybe.. Is hobi too?

Wait for it my dear readers... I will update soon.. 🖐️