The Pervert

Xydex POV

We went back to Kaizen's house to let him know what had happened to her girlfriend. As we were entering the gate of their house I noticed a sports car across from it.

"Xydex whose car is that? The splendor." Zhayshin asked me.

I just shrugged, because I also did not know who's the owner of that car. We just continued walking and entered Kaizen's house. As we entered the house we met Kaizen's younger sister. He was obviously newly awake and still in her pajamas.

"Hello miss beautiful." Zhayshin opened up to her.

She ignored Zhayshin so I just talked to her.

"Where is your older brother?" I asked.

"Up there sleeping. Just wait I'll wake him up." she answered.

"Hey Xydex, I think Khara likes you." Zhayshin said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked in astonishment.

"Didn't you notice? She made a cute face when you talked to her." explaining it.

"Maybe you just made a mistake. I guess your eyes just rolled over the breasts of the corpses don earlier at Mio's school." teasing him.

"You're too harsh. Since you don't have a crush on women so you don't notice their actions. You're a detective, but your weakness can't detect when it comes to women. I guess it's better for me to be a detective." he replied.

"Yes. You are. You are the first perverted detective." I answered him.

As we were talking, someone suddenly shouted loudly on the second floor of Kaizen's house.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!"

Zhayshin and I looked at each other and together we ran to the 2nd floor.

"Khara's voice." Zhayshin said to me.

"Yes I know." I answered him.

We saw Khara standing opposite Kaizen's room. We immediately went into the room to see what had happened.

"What the fuckkkkk !?" Zhayshin shouted out in shock.

"W-wait let me explain!" Mirhu replied confused.

"No need to explain Bro. You're late for the act. It's obvious that something happened to you and Kaizen. You two are completely naked." over reacting answer of Zhayshin.

"This is a misunderstanding." Kaizen replied sleepily.

"I didn't know you were gay brother. It's okay if you tell the truth. You don't have to hide it." said Khara.

"Yes, but you two are still denying that you are too late for the act." Zhayshin added while comforting to Khara that he almost hugged her. He's really a pervert.

"I think they are telling the truth." I broke their conversations.

"What do you mean?" Khara asked.

"For now I'm not really sure, but let them rest first. Let's get out of here." I explained to them once out of the room.

"Zhayshin? What are you doing?" I heard Khara ask Zhayshin as I walked away.

"Comforting you." Zhayshin replied.

"I don't need your comfort!" Khara replied angrily.

[Paaaaaaccckkkk]

"Owwwwwwh! Ouch. Ouch! That hurts a lot! Why did you kneel my precious pet." Zhayshin complained as his voice twisted in pain.

"Pervert!" Khara scolded him.

I noticed that Khara was walking with me. I simply looked at her and her face was obviously annoyed.

I admit that Khara is really beautiful, her body is well-shaped and has a medium size breast. And I can compare her look and body as a famous celebrity.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." at the same time it smiles at me.

Zhayshin POV

We are currently just sitting in the living room with Xydex.

"Xydex its too long that Mirhu's not going down in here. It's already noon and I'm hungry. Let's just go home first." I asked him.

"You know how important it is for us to come here, right?" I replied to him.

"Don't worry about the food. I already cooked our food. I prepared the food outside. Let's eat there, the weather is good out there" Khara opened up.

"Oh yeah! I'm so hungry!" Zhayshin shouted. We got up and followed Khara outside.

"Khara thank you for bothering to cook for us." I said.

"No worries, I've probably practicing now. I hope you like it." she explained

"Whatever you cook for me, I will eat it for you." Zhayshin groaned.

"Cheee! I don't cook just for a perverted like you." Khara cutted him.

"If Xydex isn't here, I won't bother cooking anymore. So if you want to eat just shut up." she added.

"It's really hurts! To be hungry like this." Zhayshin joked with Khara.

Khara laughed a little at what Zhayshin did. I never thought Khara would laugh at Zhayshin's corny joke. It is also possible for the two to get along.

"Let's eat. Taste my cooking. I hope you like it." Khara said enthusiastically.

While eating, I noticed that the red sports car was still in front of Khara's gate.

"Khara?" I call him.

"Hmmmm?" she answered while his mouth had only food. "

Whose sports car is that? Do you have any other guests besides us?" I asked him.

Khara just shook her head and swallowed what she was eating.

"You are our only guest here." she added.

I got up suddenly because of what she said and I immediately went to the sports car followed by Zhayshin and Khara.

Surprisingly, this vehicle is here, with no one who brought it here.

I inspected the vehicle. I looked at each corner of it and noticed that its door in the driver's seat was slightly open I knocked on the window just in case someone was inside. But no one answered.

So I opened the door to see what was inside. When I opened it, I was suddenly surprised. I saw a very beautiful woman sleeping in the car.

"Hey bro. What's the matter? What did you see inside?" Zhayshin asked me.

I ignored him because I could not take my eyes off the woman.

"Wow! She's beautiful!" it added.

"Who's that?" Khara asked while peeking inside the car.

"Wait a minute! I know her!" she added.