Naked

Khara's POV

While Dr. Frank overlap on Mio's body, he closed his eyes and at the same time Dr. Frank gentle touch Mio's face. Then both of his hands slowly crawled towards Mio's neck, going to her shoulders, hands, and up to the palms of Mio.

Most of us who were watching couldn't understand what he was doing because there is nothing special about what he does except in his treatment of harassment as we only observed.

But I wonder why they don't judge what Dr. Frank doing. Based on their reactions, they have the full trust and respect for Dr. Frank's ability. If that's what they really want to say, it just means that I also have to trust in the ability of Dr. Frank no matter what he does to Mio.

Later, Dr. Frank moved his hand on Mio's breast and licked it slowly and at the same time the movement of Dr. Frank two index fingers playing with Mio's nipples. .

"Is this really the way to save Mio?" I asked myself while still watching the operation performed by Dr. Frank and was still confused by the Dr. Frank showing.

I also noticed that some doctors whispering to each other about what Dr. Frank doing and I could see some doctor started laughing at him as if, to them, it was fun or a lustful desire of Dr. Frank. But there are other doctors who are seriously watching and observing what he is doing and I can say that they are the people who really know who is Dr. Frank.

After a while the door in front of me suddenly opened and I saw one of the doctors waving at me at the upper area of the operating room holding a mobile phone. Based on his actions, he ordered someone to turn on the door to sabotage the monitor of the operating room to open it.

That doctor was one of those who laughed at Dr. Frank and the way he looks, I won't like him right away. The unknown doctor smiled at me as if to say that I have to go inside and stopped Dr. Frank doing.

I admit that I do not fully know the ability of Dr. Frank and based on the ability he is showing today is very unique indeed unpleasant compared to what most doctors do. So I entered the main operating room and would have stopped Dr. Frank, but as I approached him I suddenly heard Mio's low growl.

"Hmmmm." we were all surprised to hear Mio's unexpected growl because to me, it's my first time hearing her voice again. When I heard Mio's muttering, I was revived with hope and trust in Dr. Frank. I realized I had misjudged what he was doing and I could see that he could save Mio's life.

I changed my mind, I let Dr. Frank continue what he was doing. I noticed that the unknown doctor who smiled at me earlier now couldn't draw the look on his face. I just ignored him and just focused on watching what Dr. Frank doing.

Dr. Frank hands continuously move on Mio's chest, and I noticed Dr. Frank was sweating while performing it. I don't understand why he's sweating because it's very simple to look at what he's doing now and the operating room is air-conditioned. He was like striking a specific vital points of Mio's body, and I believe it's really hard to perform that kind of job in hand to hand if this was he trying to do.

After a while, some parts of Mio's body slowly moved. Just like her fingers and toes slightly moved and Mio's occasional growl.

When Dr. Frank noticed Mio's movement, he suddenly stopped what he was doing and escape from overlapping Mio's body. He slowly got down on Mio's bed while he eyes was still closed and touched Mio's two thighs and slowly brought his face closer to Mio's jewel. Everyone swallowed of what they saw and looked forward to what Dr. Frank will do next.

Then, Dr. Frank slowly spread the thighs of Mio and put his mouth on Mio's jewel at the same time his tongue started to move on Mio's cave. As he did so, Mio's movement became more detailed. It was restless and Mio kept muttering.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Why am I experiencing heaven in hell?! Hmmmmm! Do it more!" Mio was loud as if having a wet dream.

I couldn’t take my eyes off them and the longer I looked at it, I felt like I was the one who was licking by Dr. Frank. I felt soaking wet with my jewel.

I noticed that Dr. Frank tongue moved faster on Mio's jewel at the same time inserted his two fingers of on Mio's jewel. When Dr. Frabk did that, Mio suddenly shouted loudly because of the pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she growled on the top of her voice and at the same time Mio opened her two eyes looking at nothingness.

"It was just a dream?" Mio said while still out of her sanity.

I noticed that Dr. Frank suddenly stood up and immediately put on her lab gown and removed the tie of his hair to cover her face again while Mio was still staring into space. Everyone laughed at what he did because the boxer short, he was wearing was still expose at his back. While others applauded for the successful operation he performed.

I noticed that Mio looked around and was obviously wondering what was happening around her.

Dr. Frank confronted him and said. "Welcome back."

Mio looked at him and suddenly shouted.

"Kyahhhhhhh! Ghost! Ghost! I-It's Sadako!" she screamed so loudly at the same time she left her bed and run towards the door and she had noticed me standing in front of the it

"Khara?" she said as if she was confuse.

I run towards her and hug her tightly. I cried on her shoulder because of gladness that she had survived.

"What's happening here Khara, and why are you crying?" she asked.

I face Mio and I saw her naked body. I slight laugh at her because she hadn't noticed that she was still naked after that operation.

"What's the matter, earlier you where just crying and now you're laughing at me?" she asked and still confused of my behavior.

"By the way Mio, before we anything else, we have to cover yourself first." I said while still laughing at her.

"What a shameful comeback." I added.

She looked at her body, and she was very surprised seeing herself naked. Her face turned red and the reaction of on her face was about to explode in shocked.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa! Why am I naked?!" Mio scream so loud and turn his attention to Dr. Frank and she was about to approach him.

"You, perverted ghost! You did this right? Even you're a ghost I'm going to kill you!" she said angrily as if she was out of her mind and control.

"Wait Mio, he saved your life calm down."