Extra Service

Yhoomie's POV

"If you continouesly salavating like that, it can drain all your energy that it can lead to your death. So, I'll ask you one more chance. Do you want more?" Kaizen asked it seriously but with an evil intent coming from his eyes.

After hearing it from him, it made my mind going crazy. My physical body strongly tells that I need to taste it more.

"Y-yes, I want it." unconsciously I replied to him that causes him to smile evilly.

"Your wish is my command." Kaizen's replied at the same time pulling out his cock from his short and immediately put inside his hard cock in my mouth.

"Cumshot!" he added.

When he entered his dick into my mouth, there some fluid coming out from it. It filled up my mouth and I can't expect that white cream was his semen.

I was surprised by his massive cumshot, and my mouth couldn't handle everything that he produces. It's like a faucet that just keeps his sperm flowing, but I can't help but swallow it all because I enjoy the taste of it.

He fucked my mouth while his semen continued to fill me up. Some semen came out of my mouth because I can't swallow it all it made me sick when I wasted a lot drops from his semen.

"Isn't delicious, Yhoomie? Every drop is important, you need every drop of it. Don't waste everything." he said while fucking my mouth spontaneously at the same time he was laughing like a crazy.

I removed the penetration of his cock in my mouth because I was short of breathing as he quickly fucked into my mouth. It's very hard to swallow all the sperm he releases on me, and that's probably the reason I choked for many times.

"Take it slowly Kaizen, you release more sperm, I can't swallow it all." I complained, but his face suddenly darkened more than I said. He made me lie down, forcibly took off all my clothes and bent my two thighs.

"If your mouth can't handle it, I'm sure your jewel will do." he said at the same time his penis suddenly entered my cave.

"Ohhhh shit. Your pet just came in for the first time, but your cum fills me right away. Is it really normal, aren't you running out of sperm?" I asked in astonishment.

"It's an endless cumshot, so just enjoy it and stop asking nonsense questions." he answered as his cock continued to come in and out of my pussy.

"Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh! Hmmmmm. Yeahh! Your cum, It feels slippery and so warm. I think my whole body wants your silky cum shine on me. Ahhhhhhh! Hmmmmm! Just keep coming inside me." I moaned with pleasure and I was like insane with the continuous flow of his sperm on my jewel.

What's with his sperm that makes me addictive and hard for me to refuse? I admit that his semen is not as good as the taste of delicious foods, but the taste and relish it gives me is unshakable. I can think of nothing but his delicious sperm. Just Kaizen sperm and nothing else.

"Is this what you want?" he asked as he pulled his cock out of my jewel and shot the relentless flow of his sperm on my face.

"Ahhhhh! Yes Kaizen, rain me with your cum! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" I moaned loudly as I played with my jewel and savored every pour of Kaizen sperm on my face all the way to my body.

Every drop of Kaizen’s sperm reminds me of when I was a kid happily playing under the rain. It’s also been a long time since I’ve felt this way, I felt like I'm free of everything.

"Ahhhhh. Yeahhhh. Yeahhhh. This was the best of all, my non -stop sperm coming out inside your pussy." Kaizen growled as he continued to masturbate his cock.