Kiss of Love

Dixane's POV

This woman called by her friends as Zierra, I can sense something strange to her. How can she possibly know everything about me? She even know who's actually my ex boyfriend and lure him in an instant. I can't tell if it's just a coincidence, but I consider that this girl has some kind of power that controls minds and read the thoughts of someone. It's hard to believe, but it was the thing that she's showing me right now.

"You're partially right and wrong. I can only control the mind of a man than women, but I can also control a woman's body or even mind once I possessed their body if she's capable as a host of mine. The reason I can also read your mind because it's actually one of my real power." Zierra said while approaching me while leaving behind my ex boyfriend. I notice that my ex boyfriend was not moving, but he's still standing like a frozen ice. Maybe because she uses her mind control to him, that's why he's not moving.

"What exactly are you?" I asked in astonishment.

"It's not your concern anymore, I think you must have more concern about your ex boyfriend right now. He's actually very weak, I wonder if he's still alive." Zierra said while pointing her thumb to my ex boyfriend.

"W-what do mean, are you saying he's dead? I can clearly see that he was still standing and the cause he is not moving because he was under by your power of mind control.

"I'm not controlling him anymore. Since that I was about to kiss him, I stop using my power. But your ex boyfriend was actually weak, he can't withstand my own presence and he end up like that. Look at his face carefully."

Since my ex boyfriend face is facing against me, I immediately approached him at his location to see what was exactly happening to him. I was speechless and shock of what I see, his face became weathered, his lips were dry and his eyes were collapsed. It seems like I saw ghost or dead man standing in front of me. I got ghost bumps on it. My heart was screaming from great fear, but my physical body couldn't make a move and event make a voice.

My tears suddenly went out, because great sadness on behalf of the death of my ex boyfriend. I brought back my attention to Zierra and look at her angrily.

"Fuck you, Zierra. You'll gonna pay for this." I yelled at her at the same time I run towards her to start a fight. But before I could run towards her, someone suddenly gives me a back hug.

"It's okay, I'm still here." a smooth voice I heard coming from Zhayshin. I started to calm down and hug him back at the same time I cried a lot on his shoulder. I cried not because of the sadness, I cried because I was happy that Zhayshin is with me.

Later, Zhayshin gently touch my face to wipe my tears. Our eyes have met and I saw his angelic face while he was smiling at me. I found refuge when I'm within his arm, he's some kind of blessing to me.

"Dixane?" Zhayshin called my name while still giving me a beautiful smile.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You need to wake up." he added.

After he said those words, suddenly my surroundings became so noisy. I heard grown and moaning of both men and women. I look around and I saw all of the people having sex to each other.

"W-what's happening?" I whispered.

"Welcome back to your senses. Are you done from hallucinating?" a voice coming from Zeirra while having a smirked at me. I look towards her and I saw that she was touching the face of the dead body of my ex boyfriend standing beside her. She evilly smiles at me at the same time I saw her two horns growing on her forehead.

I got scared while unconsciously grab Zhayshin's hand and said to him "Please help me, Zhayshin. I'm begging you." But Zhayshin is not giving a response so I look up to him and I saw his dark gaze at me. It has no marks of a feeling nor emotion in his eyes and It was like I'm looking at a blank sheet with an empty text.

"It's Okay, I'll always be by your side." he said in a lifeless voice.

I remove my firm hold on his arm and distance myself from him. It was like I've seen a soulless body and made me scared even more.

I was about to run but Zhayshin suddenly grab my hand with a great grip.

"Are you trying to leave me." he asked.

"I-It's not you anymore. Please release me it hurts." I replied with great fear, but he never hears me out, instead he pulled me closer to him.

"I have a promise, I can be with you forever." he replied and immediately kissed me.

I was about to remove his lips from kissing me when I felt his lips was like a kiss of love. It feels like a kiss of Zhayshin's compassion to me so I kissed him back. I'm definitely sure that his my refugees.

I like his dangerous kiss, his lips are so warm coming from hell, but it produces good pleasure in my whole body. My soul rejoices in every touch he does in my body.

While we were intense kissing with each other, he started undressing me. Yes, I do feel scared but I can't refuse his gentle touch. Now, I was sure that I'm welling to give my virginity to him. I don't care about the world anymore, all I have to do is give to him of what he deserved and it is my virginity.

He stopped kissing me and we look at each other, but I could still see his empty eyes. Are his eyes always like this, is he always like this when he was expressing his love? If it is, I'm sure he was so dangerous, but still my heart, my soul, and my body, tells that I want him so badly.

He started to kiss my neck down to my breast and I started moaning because of the pleasure given by his lips and tongue moving around my body. His hand moves on my jewel and started playing my clitoris.

My pussy becomes so wet and I love the feeling of this pleasure. Is this how to start a sex, I wonder how much more the pleasure when he started to insert his cock into my pussy.

"Ahhhh! Yes, Zhayshin it feels so good." I moaned.