Island of Death

Yhoomie's POV

Kaizen carried me, taking us out of the resort. Meanwhile, Hanna is carried by Xydex and the unconscious Dixane is carried Zhayshin. With our weak bodies, we could do nothing but to go with their decisions.

"Why are you doing this and where are you taking us?" I asked Lilith and she just continued walking while we just followed behind her. After a while, she suddenly stopped, and seemed to think and looked in my direction. Even if she normally looks at me, you'll be really horrified by her stares.

"Do I really have to answer your question? And could you please give me the questions one by one?" she gentle asked me who is acting kind again. What comes to her mind why her behavior is so erratic? It's hard for me to read her.

"What do you think? Why do I even ask if I didn't need an answer?" I responded sarcastically.

"Give me a kiss first, before I give you an answer." she answered with a smile that gave me silence.

When she said that, now she was acting like a child and she was trying to be normal for me to talk to each other, it gets me irritated to her actions. I can say that she is really good at acting, but she can't just win me in this way. Whatever she is planning, I must be ready for those times.

"Hey, why did you zipper your mouth, don't you want an answer?" she carved it to me.

"Can you, don't act like a child and kind to me? Just answer my question, if you really want to answer me." I replied to her loudly and in disgust while staring boldly into her eyes which suddenly turned red. At the same time, her aura suddenly increased as she stared at me furiously.

"Is this what you want?" she shouted at me in its devilish voice that made me shocked.

My eyes swelled at what she did, at the same time my whole body trembled with fear. I couldn't move my mouth to answer her and I couldn't even think straight because I was covered with intense fear until I realized that my tears were already dripping.

"I'm just trying to be kind, you know, maybe one day I'll change my life." she said while wiping my tears with her hand and at the same time she laughed wrapped with evil intention.

I felt so small by her power, I can't even think properly. I think I'm gone crazy. What should I do know? She's powerful.

When we got outside the resort I was exposed to the scattered corpses of people. Despite the beauty of the island, it was tainted by horrific events and everyone here did not expect it to happen. The formerly lively and cheerful island was replaced by silence and became the island of death.

"It's a nice paradise, you can see everyone relaxing in the beauty of this island. It's so peaceful and we only hear the sound of the waves crashing into the sea." Lilith said as looked insane at what she saw around her.

Even I, couldn't believe what I saw. Wherever you try to look, you will see no one walking except us. It's shocking and surprisingly possible for this to happen to people who have just come to relax and have fun, but the opposite happened and their lives have been exchanged.

We thought drugs were the cause of this kind of incident, but I couldn't expect it's more than just a drug. It's just lucked why Hanna,Dixane and I, all survived with her power. Could it be that they are planning something else for us?

"Tell me, why of all the people here, we are the only ones who have survived? Are we really your target? If we are, why should so many more be affected and be involved?" I asked.

"Everyone is really my target and only a strong soul survives, but in return is the lifelong slave under my power. I admit, even I myself wonder why you three have survived, because I see nothing special about the three of you, and only men I can make my slaves. Let's just say you three are lucky that you're still alive, because right now I don't really know the real reason, unless you have a lot in common with my slave Nancy and maybe that's the answer." it was a long explanation by Lilith, but what she said about Nancy, I didn't quite understand it.

Soon Nancy and Mirhu arrived and like Xydex, Zhayshin and Kaizen, Lilith also controlled them.

"My dear queen, we have finished what you have asked us to do, but there's no one of them you can make a slave like us." Nancy and Mirhu opened up to us as they bent down their head and knees to speak in front of Lilith.

"You don't have to worry about that, I think we've found a new member in our group." Lilith replied at the same time she looks at me and to others.

"Dear queen, tell me, what are we going to do next?" Mirhu asked.

"What to do next? I think we'll rest first, after all our mission now is over. Mirhu, prepares some delicious food when we get back to the resort, aren't you good in cooking?" Lilith asked.

"Yes my queen, at your service." Mirhu replied.

"You, since you are a doctor, please take care of our three patience." she ordered Kaizen.

"Yes, my queen." Kaizen replied.

"Lastly, Xydex, Zhayshin and Nancy, you already know what you're going to do. There must be nothing to interfere with our next mission." Lilith gave a serious command to the three of them and they agreed.

"My queen, what about the semen and corpses we left in this place, do we have to put them away as well?" Nancy asked.

"We don't have enough time to take care of that thing, but I do believe it takes more time for them to investigate all of it. Just take care of all the CCTV footage and the place that we have checked in, including this three patients and remove all our names into their log books. Am I right, Xydex? " she replied.

"Yes, my queen. Don't worry, we will never fail you." Xydex replied.

"Good, now let's move." she commanded.

In their conversation I could see that Lilith knew very well what the right thing to do. Another thing is she forms a strong group, a doctor, a detective, a businessman, a chief, and an agent and soon the three of us, Hanna, Dixane, and myself, may also be her member soon. By the time she thinks of controlling us, not even one of us can escape her power anymore. I have to find a way for us to escape here, or at least we could leave evidence that someone will rescue us.

"I won't let you win Lilith." I whispered to myself.