Temporary Girlfriend

Zhayshin's POV

It was afternoon when we arrived at the beach, and we also checked in at one of the big resorts here in Boracay. We haven't paid anything because one of my business partners owned this resort, so we can stay here for free. It's been a long time I came back here, I guess, among of us, I'm the most excited visiting here again because this place is one my favorite place to visit.

On the other hand, Xydex, Kaizen, and Mirhu are busy surfing in the ocean and other stuff that they could explore. While Zierra, Nancy, Yhoomie, and Hanna had decided to walk around the beach and they said they would enjoy seeing everything on the Island. And me, busy for hunting beautiful girls and that is the beautiful tourists who visited here in Boracay Island. Later I met a Korean girl and I saw gorgeousness and the awesomeness of her face and body. When I saw it, I immediately approach the woman and greeted her.

"Hello, miss beautiful. I'm Zhayshin. Are you single?" I introduced.

She turned to me and later a beautiful woman also approached her and she hugged the woman I greeted. Base on my observation its her companion.

"I'm sorry, I'm already taken and she's my girlfriend. I'm a Lesbian." She said to me at the same time they kissed with each other in front of me.

I just stunned seeing them kissing and I couldn't help but watch them. Eventually they left in front of me after they had finished kissing and later I felt someone's hand tap on my shoulder. Its hand is very light and I can say it is the hand of a woman. I turned to the person behind me, I looked at her face to find out who she was.

Its an unfamiliar person, her hair is blonde, she has blue eyes, she has pouty lips and she has a very beautiful face. I was surprised and stunned by the beauty and I cannot deny that I liked her existence.

"Hi, my name is Dixane, I heard your conversation with those lesbians, but you know what I can be your temporary girlfriend in this beautiful Island." she offered. I couldn't answer immediately because I knew she wouldn't offer such things just for free. So I asked her about it.

"I'm Zhayshin, what's the exchange?" I seriously asked her that she obviously was not surprised by it.

"Well, me and my boyfriend just broke up earlier. Just like you, he just found a Filipina girl and made a relationship with her. So, I want you to help me to bring him back to me and make him jealous through you." she explained.

"I refuse." I answered her coldly and directly. I rejected her because for me the demand is huge than its replacement also, it's not my problem if they broke up with her boyfriend.

"W-why, don't you like my offer?" she rudely asked.

"You know what, I'm a business man and you're asking a big task with a small exchange and I never accepted offers that are lacking of benefits for me. I'm not searching for temporary girl, I want a permanent." I answered her seriously and she was obviously surprised by what I said. I was about to walk away to leave her, when she suddenly stopped me and spoke again.

"W-wait, what deal do you want? I will do everything that you want." she said desperately, at the same time she held my hand tightly.

I looked at her in her eye, I saw that she was greatly want her ex boyfriend to come back. I thought for a moment while she waited for me to answer. After a moment I made up my mind and gave her fair deal, but if she doesn't see it fair, I'm really sure she will refuse it.

"Alright, here's the deal. I'm going to help you make him jealous, but-". I cut short so that she would not be surprised.

"But?" she asked, obviously wanting to know what I was going to say next.

"If your ex boyfriend refuses to come back with you, I'll make you my girlfriend and become my wife forever. Sounds fair right?" I said sarcastically to push her to reject my offer. I meant it because I don't know her very well and I'm also not sure if she will work when we become in relationship if her ex boyfriend refuses her.

"Fine!" he quickly replied to me that I didn't expect she would agree to my deal immediately.

"W-wait, are you sure with that?" I asked her with a confused question because I didn't think she would accept my offer right away even though I was not serious about that offer.

"Yes, why?" she asked with confidence.

"Actually, the deal was just planned to make you refuse my offer, but I never expect that you will accept it right away." I explain. She laughed a little at what I had said, and she spoke again.

"I accepted it right away, because the deal was advantageous for me. The main reason why I accepted it, because I'm not really sure if my ex boyfriend will accept me again. If I can't have my ex boyfriend again, then I can have you. " she answered.

"If he rejects me, at least I can have you forever." Dixane added and still smiled at me. Despite with her smiles I can see the sadness enveloping his eyes. When I saw her it, as if I wanted to remove the sadness from her beautiful smile. So I spoke again to remove her doubt to her decision.

"Don't worry, once you are rejected by your ex boyfriend, I will love you more than he does and that's a promise." I said seriously to him with a smile that caused her cheeks blushed.

I took her hand and pulled her and I planned to introduce her to my friends.

"Where are we going?" Dixane asked. I turned to her and gave her a cheerful smile.

"Let's have fun first. Let's enjoy and relax for a while, then we will deal with your ex boyfriend later." I replied.

"You're acting like a Boyfriend." she said, at the same time I heard her weak laughter.

"Don't be stupid, don't forget that I'm your future boyfriend and I'm sure with that." I jokingly replied to her that cause both of us laughed even more.