Hungry Boys

Zhayshin's POV

We are currently waiting for Zierra in the dinning room and the food is ready on the table. The maids left us and the two of them watched outside the mansion while Nancy picked up Zierra to inform her for the dinner is ready.

While Xydex and I waited for her, I was distracted by the beauty of Zierra coming towards us. She is wearing a thin shirt that you can really notice that her breasts are very big and let's add her very fit and fit short streak to her jewel. She walked towards us very sexily and I felt a strange aura coming from her. I don't know if Xydez feels the same way because I can't take my eyes off to Zierra. This is the first time that I saw a woman with a strong attraction even in her very simple clothing. As she approached us, she sat across from us and spoke.

"Are you hungry boys?" Zierra asked with an enticed smile.

For some unknown reason, my penis suddenly stood up because of what she had said. Her question seemed to have a different meaning to cause my pet to be stubborn. I felt so hot and I felt the sweat coming out all over my body.

Even Xydex and I couldn't answer his question, maybe because we are in the same situation that I felt right now. Zierra seemed that hypnotize us because of the strength of her sex appeal. When she noticed that we were still not speaking, Zierra spoke again.

"Are you guys okay? You seem to be sweating. Hmmm. Doesn't the food look delicious? Where do you think the best dish, me or the food?"

This was an additional question that caused me to swallow my saliva. Then I suddenly answered her question unintentionally, as if my own body was automatically reacting to whatever it wanted.

"Yes. You look so delicious." I replied to Zierra then she replied with a very warm smile.

He crawled slightly at the top of the table and Xydex and I approached by Zierra, then stroked my face and she did the same to Xydex. I barely looked at Xydex when Zierra brought her face closer to Xydex. I noticed Xydex's eyes were very blank and he was just staring at Zierra.

"You, why don't you answer? Are you restraining yourself? You don't have to stop it because I will give you a free taste." she said to Xydex and kissed him on the lips.

Xydex POV

I don't know why I can't stop Zierra from kissing me even though I know it's wrong especially with what happened to her. It was as if someone was voluntarily ordering my body to just follow what she said and just retaliate with every kiss.

"Hmmmm." I moaned at her delicious kiss, then she let go of kissing me.

"Hihihi. Isn't it delicious?" she asked and I nodded, then she kissed me again.

As we kissed, Zierra came down and sat on me. When she sat on me, my body felt warmer. Zierra rubbed her jewel on my stiff lump in my thigh that had been stiffening to her. She took off my clothes and kissed me on the neck accompanied by the application of her tongue start from my shoulder coming into my ear. While she was doing this, something suddenly entered my mind that it was not Zierra, I knew and I realized that she seemed to be addicted to drugs again and it seemed that I was also subject to it. I tried to restrain myself, but there was no response in my body. I was so stupid that I just realized and now I can do nothing with whatever else happens to Zierra and me.

Zierra stood up and pulled my pants closer to her and led me closer to Zhayshin. Zierra inserted both her hands into Zhayshin and into my pants and she touched our stiff pet. As she touch my dick, she looked at me with a very intense look. She knelt down in front of me and to Zhayshin, and took off our pants and at the same time he released our penis. She masturbated our pet at the same time and as she held it, I could feet the awsome heat of my cock that was wrapped around by her hand. While she masturbated our cock she suddenly spoke again.

"Do you know boys, I really like that I'm the only one doing everything, especially in a situation like this. Hihi." she said at the same time she sucked my cock.

"Hmmmm! Chuuppp! Chupppp! Chuppp. Slurffff!" she growled as she continued blowing my cock.

After me, she moved with on to Zhayshin's cock. Zhayshin sighed with great pleasure and howled loudly.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Shit, it's so good!" Zhayshin growled while holding Zierra's head even more wanting to press his cock into Zierra's mouth.

"Do you like it?" Zierra asked.

"Y-yes. Ahhhhh. You are perfectly doing it. Your tongue smoothly rubs my penis. Inside of it, it's so warm and I'm about to cum!" Zhayshin growled again as if he was about to cum in Zierra's mouth.

"Then it looks like I need to do it more." Zierra replied while sucking on Zhayshin's penis again and moving her head quickly.

"Yes, ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh! I'm cumming! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!" Zhayshin shouted as if he had been cummed.

Zierra looked up at Zhayshin and opened her mouth to show Zhayshin's semen inside of it. She swallowed it while looking at him then turned to me.

"Now, it's your turn." she said.

She took off her shirt and her very large breasts showed up to me. She stuffed my cock into her big breasts and slowly lifted it down and up to my cock.

"Ahhhhh! This is awesome! Your breasts are so warm, it was like a hot bread with a smooth feeling!" I moaned at the awesome feeling that she accompanied by licking my cock, which caused me to bent my body.

While she was masturbating my cock, Zierra suddenly spoke while looking at the direction of Yaya Nancy who had just arrived at our place.

"It looks like we have a visitor." she said while smiling at Nancy.

"Invite her and don't let her escape." command by Zierra then looked at Zhayshin.