American Guy

Hanna's POV

While Zierra's other friends were waiting outside the resort, Nancy, Yhoomie and I just hung out outside her room to watch over her and for her safety. Even if we were enjoying our visit here on the island, we still don't forget our obligation as Ma'am Zierra's personal bodyguards. I also noticed that she was a bit lost to herself when we were having a conversation earlier while we were sightseeing the island. We also couldn't help but to worry about her.

"Do you think Ma'am Zierra will be fine? I can see that she still seems to be affected by what happened even though she just shows that she is happy and strong." Yhoomie's broke the silence.

"Don't think too much about that, the important thing is she is safe now so let's do everything to protect her. " Nancy replied.

"Who is really the cause of all that is happening to Ma'am Zierra. As far as I know, no one can do this to her. Even if we say that many have been victims of all the incidents that happened, if you think about it carefully Ma'am Zierra is their target. " Yhoomie added.

Everyone's silence returned because all of us also did not know who really started everything that happened. After a while the bedroom door suddenly opened and Ma'am Zierra came out of it. What is surprising is that, I estimate that she will rest in a long period of time, but it did not even last half an hour. Maybe she also can't sleep because of her thoughts.

"You're awake Ma'am Zierra, I hope you have rested well." I opened up to her but she ignored me. Yhoomie and I looked at each other because Ma'am Zierra often really answered when we greeted her. I also looked at Nancy to see if this was her reaction too, but I was surprised to see Nancy's face. It was as if she saw a ghost while staring at Ma'am Zierra. To my surprise, I tapped Nancy, to find out what was happening to her.

"Nancy is there a problem, you have been stunned when you saw Ma'am Zierra as if you were seeing a monster." I asked him to bring her back to her senses.

"We just saw a monster." She replied, but it seems that she's spacing out.

"Hey! Nancy, are alright?" I shook her shoulder trying to bring her back to her senses.

"Huh? What did you just say? No, no, I'm fine. It's better that we follow Ma'am Zierra so we can watch her carefully." she replied and followed Ma'am Zierra.

Nancy acting weird and it so odd seeing her like that, but I don't think much about Nancy's behavior and we just followed Ma'am Zierra.

"Zierra, it's good that you're already awake, it's just an exact timing that you're here. Everyone is here and we have a new accompany. Let me introduce you Dixane, my future girlfriend." Zhayshin opened up excitedly to Zierra but the rest of the boys silently laughed because Zhayshin introduce Dixane as her future girlfriend and it seems that it was a joke for them.

"Don't be so proud already bro, label your relationship first." sarcastically said by Xydex, interrupting Zhayshin's good mood.

"Shout up bro, don't ruin my beautiful day." Zhayshin replied while Dixane slightly laughed at their conversation.

Zierra just smiled at Zhayshin, but it showed a strange smile and at the same time she shifted her gaze to what Zhayshin introduced to her, Dixane.

"Nice to meet you Dixane, it seems that you're still a virgin. Am I right?" Zierra greeted Dixane at the same time she kissed her on her lips before Dixane could be able to reply to her question.

Everyone was surprised by what Zierra did, especially Dixane. At first, Dixane was surprisedly shock but when Zierra continued kissing her, it showed that she was enjoying Zierra's kiss.

Yhoomie and I just stared at each other because we felt something strange was happening to Ma'am Zierra and I'm sure all of us have noticed it too. Nancy, on the other hand, seemed restless and just stared at Zierra as if she saw something else in Zierra that we couldn't see.

After a while, Zierra let go of her kiss with Dixane, and Dixane obviously seemed tired from their kiss.

"Your boyfriend broke up with you because you didn't give him your virginity. Am I right again? If I could be a man, life without sex is kinda boring. I think I must have to teach you. Do you want me lure him here?" Zierra asked Dixane a second question which surprised her again.

"H-how did you find out about those things?" Dixane asked her in astonishment. Even wondered why Zierra knows this while she just met Dixane. Zierra did not answer her question and she returned a question to Dixane which surprised everyone and confused Dixane.

"Is virginity really important to you? - Didn't you think that even try the word sex? - Don't you know that having sex is more pleasurable than staying a virgin? - If you don't know yet let me show you. " she asked Dixane one after another which caused him mixed reactions.

Zierra suddenly grabbed an unknown man who was just passing by her side. The American guy was surprised when Zierra pulled him over and asked Dixane and Dixane as well as him as if they knew each other well.

"Let me warm up your ex boyfriend first. I hope after we finish doing it, you're the next unless if he can reach you after my warm up. So if I were you, you should start giving up your virginity." Zierra said to him once kissing the American guy.

The American guy quickly returned kissing Zierra, and each of them was very intense at the same time undressing each other.

Meanwhile, Yhoomie and I are still restless with Ma'am Zierra's strange actions. Yhoomie and I stared at each other and with our eyes pointing we agreed to stop Ma'am Zierra but before we could do that suddenly someone grabbed our hand to stop us from our intention to do so.

I looked behind me to see who had stopped me and I saw Nancy. She also looked at me blankly as if she was out of her mind.

"Let her do what she wants." Nancy said unemotionally.

I couldn't longer understand what she means, but I see that what is happening to Ma'am Zierra is unpleasant to my eye. That's why I tried to remove her grip on me, but before she could let go of me suddenly someone punched me very hard to make me kneel in pain. I looked up to see who had punched me and I saw Xydex's blank face just staring at me.