Chill

Xydex POV

While on the way I was surprised, at the back seats when Zhayshin suddenly sang a Filipino song, entitled Ganda mo(means Your Beautiful) by Cue C.

"Tinitigasan nanaman ako sayong ganda, dahil sa iyong ganda akong napatanga.

[ I am hardened again by your beauty, because of your beauty, I was dumbfounded.]

Suso mo na napakalaki parang pakwan.

[Your breasts are so big like watermelon.]

Bote ang 'yong katawan at p'wet mong malaman.

[Your body is like a bottle with your fat butt.]

Pwede ka bang maikama pagtapus mo dyan?

[Can I lie down beside you on the bed, after that,]

Pagtapus mag-inuman, magbabanatan.

[After drinking, and let's fight on your bed.]

Iitsa ka sa kama at tuloy ang tuhugan.

[Throw you on the bed, then lets have a fuck.]

Para kang tinapay titi ko ang palang.

[You look like a bread and my hardened cock is your stuffed.]" Zhayshin sang very loudly while listening on his headset.

"Hey, Zhayshin don't be so loud you almost shout when you sing, don't you know Zierra is sleeping." I said, then he immediately removed his headset.

"What did you say?" he asked as if he had not heard the first thing I said to him.

"I said don't make a noise, Zierra is sleeping." I answered.

"Oh my! Wake up her, We don't even know where her house. We might get lost." he panicked.

I just gasped for breath because sometimes Zhayshin also talked stupidly. Does he doubt my ability? I will probably be able to find out the location of anyone's home just by calling an office call, and in a few moments I will be able to get the information right away. I would have ignored him at first, but he continuesly annoyed.

"Hey! Xydex! Why you don't answer me? Do you have any bad intentions with Zierra? Where do you plan to take her? I can smell such a move bro." he said.

I was irritated by what he said, so I stopped the car and faced him. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to me and he was obviously surprised by what I did.

"You know what, you are not only narrow-minded, but you are full of lust. I probably know where, why would I be a detective if I did not know huh!" I shouted at him.

"C-chill bro, I'm j-just kidding. I'm sorry." he stammered its answer.

I calmed down at what he said and released the grip on him. I noticed that my head was heating up too fast, maybe because of a lot of things that what happened to my friends, so I was a bit guilty for what I did to Zhayshin.

"Zhayshin, I'm sorry." I said calmly.

"I understand bro, no worries." he replied.

When we arrived at Zierra's mansion, I tried to wake her up, but Zierra was sound asleep, so I picked her up out of the car and Zhayshin followed us. Zhayshin rang the doorbell and one of Zierra's maids introduced herself as Nancy. She's a little bit old, but she's very sexy and still very beautiful. If she hadn't introduced herself as one of Zierra's maids, I would probably have mistaken her for Zierra's aunt.

We entered the mansion and took Zierra to her room and then Nancy took us for a walk in the mansion. As we walk around, I noticed that not even a single guard was here and I only saw three female maids. Yaya Nancy introduced them one by one, one maid with a sniper in her back was cleaning the mansion introduced as Hanna, the other one maid with a very muscular body was cooking in the kitchen named as Yhoomie. From what I saw, I realized that Zierra's maids were special guards. They are both beautiful and these maids respect us, maybe they do the same to other visitors. They also take good care of us also keeping an eye on us.

Later the three maids approached us and asked what had happened to Zierra. I told them everything that happened even the incident at Justice Nest University, as well as what happened to our friends. When I told them everything, they were not too surprised, and they said that they also noticed that the actions of Zierra were strange sometimes. They said that sometimes Zierra left the mansion alone at night and it is also strange the way she dress and Zierra was not like that they know. That is why they agreed to cooperate with us for Zierra's safety. After we talked, the two maids get back to work preparing dinner, Nancy went up to Zierra's room to call her for dinner, and she advised us to just wait in the dinning room.

Lilith's POV

I opened my eyes and realized I was back to Zierra's body. This body host is too weak and I can't even manage to collect more slow fragments. Even when I was looking for slave men, only two people managed to sign a contract through deep sex. I need four more slaves so that I can conquer the world quickly and I have to do it in a short period of time, and if I can't do not, I will be imprisoned again for a very long time in the prison of hell.

I got out of bed and left Zierra's Room. Zierra's maid then greeted me.

"Good evening, Ma'am Zierra, I thought I had to wake you up. The dinner is ready and your friends are also waiting downstairs." she said.

I just looked at her then ignored her. I went to the dinning room where that maid mentioned that Zierra friends were here. When I got to the dinning room I smirk with a demonic smile when I saw the two men waiting for me there. These men are looked strong that they are just as good as my slave, they are also handsome. I let out my strong aura that caused them to feel shocked. I started walking towards them, with their eyes almost unbearable looking at me. I sat across from them and between us there was a food have been prepared on the table and I realized it was time for dinner. I opened my mouth to take my next step.

"Are you hungry boys?" I asked accompanied by an attractive smile.