Show My Jewel to the Crowd

Hanna's POV

"Why?" I asked him in great surprise, but he didn't answer and Xydex immediately came up to me and held my two hands so that I couldn't move and stuck by him on the floor.

I tried to get rid of him, but my position was too complex to get stuck when he overlapped me. I still can't deny that I am still a woman because of my muscular body, but I am different from all women because I also have the strength of a real man so I believe he couldn't take me down that easily.

I tried to move my hands from his grip on my hand and I slowly raised his hands while Xydex forced me to put my hands on the floor and I could see my strength more than him.

"You couldn't match my strength Xydex, once I get rid of you I'll make sure I make your bones into pieces." I said angrily to him, but he just gave me a dark smile and he suddenly untied the ones and quickly moved one around my neck. Xydex tightened his grip on me as if I couldn't barely breathe. I grabbed his hand to try to remove his strangulation from me, but Xydex was too strong. It's my first time I have met a man so strong, it seems that his strength as a person is not normal.

Xydex later grabbed my dress on the part of my chest and pulled it up to tear the clothes I was wearing. It was so fast and so loose that I almost never felt like I was being exposed to it. I was surprised by what he did and I do not know the reason why he did it and I was even more shocked when he suddenly kissed my lips.

His kiss was warm and it was hard to refuse. I know this is not the time for something like this, but it seems to be melting my energy. It was very intense, especially he chokes me while kissing. I released my hand by his strangulation and I just gently tweaked on his hair because of the pleasure.

"Hmmmm, hmmmm!" I moaned at our kiss that I pressed his head even harder to kiss me even more thrillingly.

When we kissed warmly, Xydex was licking my erect breasts. I just let him do what he does because every touch of his hard hand gives a delicious feeling to my body.

After a while, he let go of our kiss and when he strangled me, he held my hands again at the same time as if he did not want to let me go. He started kissing my neck and I just felt a mixture of pleasure and tickle on my neck. My head moved back and forth because I did not know what to do with the feeling when his lips and tongue crawled on my neck.

"Ahhhh Yes Xydex, it feels so good. Hmmmm!" I moaned as Xydex continued to taste my whole neck until to my breasts.

"Hey, Hanna! Are you really prioritizing that? We need to stop Ma'am Zierra." disgusted shout I heard from Yhoomie.

I looked at Yhoomie and saw that she was currently fighting with Nancy. I'm sure Nancy will beat her because Nancy is the best assassin of the three of us and even then we have not been able to beat her ability. While I only have a physical body and Yhoomie is just an expert in handling guns.

Yes, I heard Yhoomie call me and I understood what she meant, but I couldn't move to save Ma'am Zierra because I was stuck with the pleasure I feel right now. I thought I would be able to overcome all the trials I would face, but in this embarrassing situation I became useless. Hope you can forgive me Ma'am Zierra and Yhoomie.

"Why are you doing this Nancy, don't you see, Ma'am Zierra is in trouble right now? In her actions she is obviously out of her mind. So let's stop and help us." Yhoomie tried to explain to Nancy, but Nancy just stared at her with no emotion and she just kept attacking him as if nothing had been heard.

"You should be the one I should stop, I will not let you interfere with our queen's plans." Nancy answered without emotion, at the same time jumping high towards Yhoomie gave Yhoomie a butterfly kick in the face. Yhoomie was knocked down and I noticed that she becomes dizzy from the force of the kick she took because she can't even hardly to get up.

I turned my attention back to Xydex when he started eating my wet jewel. His hard tongue went in and out of my cave, consuming my energy with the unbearable taste I was feeling. Next is the insertion of his three fingers into my pussy. He moved his hand quickly and hardly to make me scream with pleasure and I knew everyone at the resort could hear it.

"Yaaaaaah! So good, ahhha, ahhhaa, Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned loudly at the same time as the squirt of my pussy while Xydex continued to finger my jewel.

I chased my breath when Xydex finished fingering my cave, but before I could regain my strength with what he did, I suddenly felt Xydex's cock enter my cave and move very fast.

"Ahhhhhhhh Yes. Yes. Yes. Harder! Harder! Aahhhhhh yeah. Hmmmmm!" I moaned so loudly that my eyes almost stared in delight.

"It feels good isn't it Hanna? Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Take this! This! And This!" Xydex asked as he violently rode my cut.

"Your pet is very hard and very hot inside my cave. Every time you pull hard, it gets hotter and I feel inside it. Ahhhh ! Go ahead Xydex, don't stop. Just beat the cave as long as you want. Ahhhhh ahhhhhh. Yes. It's awesome. Feels so good. " I moaned in response to him.

"Oh yeah Hanna, even though your body is muscular, you are still hot, sexy and beautiful. Let me show to everyone your whole beauty." Xydex said to me at the same time he carried me from my two thighs that he placed on his two arms.

He exposed the opening of my jewel and my naked body to everyone crowd watching us at the resort. I saw that almost everyone was looking at me, whether it was a man or a woman. They masturbated while looking at us and if before there were almost no people here at the resort, but now it was almost now crowded.

While Xydex was lifting me up and exposing my pussy to crowd, he inserted his cock into my jewel and fuck me hardly.