First Torture

Third Person's POV

"Don't worry my little peasant at this moment we were going to have some fun." Lucifer's replied with a lustful tone of his voice while licking the nipple of the woman breast while looking at Mio lustfully.

"Really, it would be my pleasure experiencing some fun here in your beautiful castle." replied by the unknown person as if in the tone of her voice that she was getting invited for a great celebration. Base on their conversation, Mio was even more confuse about what would that fun thing that they are talking about.

Suddenly, Lucifer held out his hand from holding the face of the unknown girl and now the girl started floating together with Lucifer. The expression of the girl was in great surprise as if she was like an innocent child experiencing impossible things. For Mio, the floating was not made her surprise, but by the person was a very familiar person that made her surprised even more. It was her mother, from the very a long time ago.

After giving Birth for Mio, her mother ended her life due of being felt dirty to himself and she thought the she was not worthy of being a mother to her daughter, because her mother was a prostitute in a bar, accidentally bear a child and that was Mio, living alone in her lonely life. Since when her mother died, Mio grow up in the orphanage and the age of 4 she was adopted by a wealthy man, which is now her stepfather, who was not able to produce a child to his wife.

Mio's reaction cannot be explained because of the different emotions she was feeling right now. She felt surprise, happy, sad, and excited seeing her mother in front of her within an expected place. Mio never meets her mother, she only knows her by the picture given by the orphanage who was taking care of her.

"M-Mom?!" Mio said at the same time her tears started to flow to her place coming from her cute eyes, but her mother looked at her with great confused trying to figure out who she was until her mother realized that she was her daughter. "Is that you Mio?!" Her moyher replied, putting out the same emotion that Mio felt right now. "Forgive me for abandoning you." She added.

"Oh my! What a coincidence, did you just call her your Mother? That was great, why not joining us to have some fun at the same time having a family reunion. And now your mother is here, I could fill up the space and act as the father. Great idea right?" Lucifer said sarcastically, then letting out a loud laugh in front of Mio.

"Shut up! I will never fall by your stupid game." Mio replied, trying to convince herself not to fall into the temptation, because she believed that she could get in that hot place. Then, she turned her sight to her mother and said. " I missed you Mom."

Lucifer restricted Mio's mother in response using the mind control. He won't allow the two can have a good conversation with each other while him listening to their stupid dramas.

"No, no, no! Not today my little cute girl, it's time to have some fun and not the useless dramas. " Lucifer interrupted Mio, while she more about to say a word even more to her mother.

Lucifer transformed himself into a Human form at the same time their environment changed. The place was now in a wide room that was made by the illusions of Lucifer. Lucifer was now becoming a very handsome guy as if he was the most beautiful creature that Mio saw in her entire life, together with his perfect body shape and shining muscle through the whole of his body. The most shocking transformation of Lucifer was the 12 inches length and the 2 inches wide of his penis that made the women drop their jaw.

"Alright, my little peasant, since your little daughter was not going to join us. Why not make a new daughter with me and create a new sibling that was more fun compare to your boring daughter. It would be more fun while we were waiting for her." Lucifer said, trying to get Mio more upset to him and base on Mio's reaction his plan was starting to heat up.

From the four corners of the room there was a chain of it, but the chain is different, it was made up of fire. Lucifer grab one of the fire chains and approched Mio's mother. "Can we start now?" Lucifer asked Mio's mother while giving a fake smile to them.

Mio's mother nodded without saying any words because of the power of mind control. Lucifer chained Mio's mother to the center of the room while putting the chains one by one spreading out her both hands and feet in front of Mio. "Arggghhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Hearing her mother's voice in intense pain from the fire chain, Mio could help but to just shout curses Lucifer from torturing her mother.

Lucifer loved to hear the screaming of the two as if it was the best music in his life. Additional for it, it was the fading power of the divine will from feeding up the chain of life that gives a lot more evil smile to Lucifer. This Devil starting to achieve his plan and from the main time one of the chain breaks free from Mio's left arm, but Mio doesn't mind about the chain and she is thinking right now was to help her mother from the torturing of Lucifer.

Seeing this by Lucifer, he cannot wait any longer for the other chain to be destroyed. " I almost forgot, this little peasant is a slut. No doubt that your daughter was the same as you." Lucifer said to Mio's mother at the same time looking at Mio giving her an evil smile.

Lucifer forcefully inserted his big cock into the vagina of Mio's mother in a missionary position. Mio's mother screamed out furiously as if it was the most painful sex she ever had. While Mio on the other hand, screaming and begging Lucifer to stop what he was doing to her mother, but Lucifer never listened to her because this what he wanted to happen.

Lucifer fuck Mio's mother very hard while the little peasant screaming in pain as if it was her last breath while her eyes rolled as white and her mouth was salivating in pain. "This is fun! Can't you see, your mother loved it, but we were just starting, are you excited for the next fun?" Lucifer said to Mio while showing her how cruel he was, made her mother as a sex slave and torturing her in an unforgivable way.

***

[Let's try to reach 100 votes by Voting every chapters for today? It would be my motivation to upload more chapters. :)]