Fluid of my Jewel

Dixane's POV

"Ahhhh! Yes, Zhayshin it feels so good." I moaned.

"Suck me." Zhayshin commands at the same time he showed off his cock.

I knelt in front of him and I stared at his cock. I was amazed at its size and length. So this is how penis looks like of a man. It's my first time seeing it in person, it made me excited when seeing it.

I slowly put my hand on his cock to touch it. When I touched it I could feel in the palm of my hand the hardness of his penis. So this is how it feels when I touch a man's dick. It is very hard and I really like its hardness in my soft hand.

I started stroking his penis and I slowly moved my mouth closer to swallow it, but I suddenly stopped and Zhayshin noticed it.

"What's the matter Dixane?" he asked in a cold voice.

"I-I'm sorry, this is my first time to do it. I'm afraid if I can't do it properly." embarrassed I told him.

"Don't think about it, I would love whatever how you do it." he's welcome answer which in turn removed my anxiety.

I started licking the head of his cock and I tasted a little salty that maybe could have come from his urine. I just continued to lick the whole part of his dick, and even his testicles were also played by my tongue.

I tried to swallow his long and big penis in my mouth and I had a hard time doing it because it was too big. But soon I got used to putting his cock in my mouth. His penis was so hot inside my mouth and I really tasted it delicious.

"Hmmmm. Chupp. Chupp. Chupp. Slurfff. Ahhhh! It's so delicious." I moaned at the delicious taste of his cock.

"Now it's my turn." Zhayshin said at the same time he pushed me to a Cuddler chair near us.

He took off my panties and slowly opened my thigh to show my jewel to him. I immediately covered my ambushed jewel with my hands because I was ashamed to show it.

"Don't be shy Dixane, your pussy is so beautiful." he said.

He slowly removed the covering of my hands from my pussy and began to lick my cave. I was worn out by the delicious movement of his tongue caressing my cut.

"Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhh This is awesome. I can't clearly explain this feeling, but it feels so good." I growled loudly as Zhayshin continued to eat my jewel.

It's not totally we were doing a sexual intercourse, but I've already enjoyed it how it started. How much more if he started to inject his penis to my pussy. I cant wait to make it happen.

"Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhhh. Yes! That's it Zhayshin. Ahhhhh. Hmmmmm Yeahh. I love the way you do it." I moaned in delight.

While he was enjoying eating my pussy, I felt like something was coming out of my cave.

"Wait Zhayshin, please stop. There's something coming out to my pussy. Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh. Ahhhh. It's coming out, I can't take it any longer. Hmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh!" Zhayshin did not listen to me as he continued to eat my pussy and at the same time I muttered loudly as I tried to stop what seemed to be coming out of my pussy, but I could not stop it and after a short period of time, I felt a liquid came out of my jewel.

"You just cum, it's so nice seeing it flowing out of your pussy." he said at the same time he licked the fluid that flows out from my pussy and he was swallowing it every time he licked my pussy. I felt more orgasm when seeing him like that, it makes me so hot and my body reacts as I want him more.

After a while, Zhayshin pointed his cock at my jewel and slowly inserted it inside my cave. While he was doing this, I felt pain in my cave that as Zhayshin continued to let his penis go into my jewel I and felt something pain in some part of my pussy.

"Ahhhhhh. Zhayshin it hurts, but your dick feels so good inside me. Awwwww. Ahhhhh So this how the sex is, I never regret to do it with you Zhayshin. Hmmmm. It's so big, and it's so warm inside. Hmmmm ahhhhh. Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh. Take it slow Zhayshin, let me be used of pain. " I said to him at the same time as I muttered.

"Ahhhh. Yeah! The tightness of your cut Dixane, I can feel all the parts of your cut inside. It feels so good. Ahhhhhh Yeah." Zhayshin growled as I stared at his cock coming in and out of my slit and I also saw that there was a little blood sticking to his cock. That is probably the sign that my virginity is gone and I am happy with Zhayshin I was given my virginity to him.

As Zhayshin continued to fuck me, Zhayshin moves faster. The pain and pleasure I felt at the same time as he continued to pull his cock in and out of my cut. I just moan at the pleasure and pain he gives me, but I never regret about it about it. If I only knew that sex was this good, I would have tried it earlier than this, but it's okay because I was given it to a worthy person and I know Zhayshin deserves it.

"Ahhhhh! Yes! Hmmmmm! Zhayshin, I think I'm going to cum again. It's a cum, right? I can feel it, it's going to come out! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh." I moaned a lot reaching the climax of this pleasure.

"Me too Dixane, let's cum together. Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh!" Zhayshin growled loudly and at the same time his semen exploded inside my jewel which was accompanied by the release of my liquid.

My thighs were shaking and I couldn't barely feel them. I was overwhelmed with pleasure, and I did not have the strength to get up yet. Zhayshin, on the other hand, immediately got up from running after me and I saw in him that he was not tired of what we did.

"Isn't it pleasurable Dixane, the word sex?" Zierra whispered to me that I didn't even realize she was next to me.

I saw her face she was still very beautiful with her red horns. I was afraid of her face at first, but by seeing it even closer, I saw a demon with an angelic face.

She smiled at me and stroked my face and I felt drowsy to slowly close my eyes and at the same time I heard a loud growl of a woman whose voice was not far from me.

"Ahhhhh! Yes Kaizen, rain me with your cum! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhh!"