The Mysterious Doctor

Khara's POV

More than a month later, another incident occurred, an incident happened on the Island of Boracay. At the same time, I lost my friends, including my brother Kaizen and until now no one knows where they went or what happened to them. According to the police investigation, they may have been involved in the incident in Boracay, but they did not find any evidence to prove that they did go there because no data was found about them. Most of the log books of the hotels were found burned, even the computer data of the people who went to the island of Boracay were also missing and also destroyed itself as well as the computers and because of that, we will not sure who else were the people are present at that time.

I went out of the house to visit Mio in the hospital and I have done it every day since my older brother disappeared. Maybe when he comes back, he will blame me when something bad happens to Mio. Today, her father is watching over her and he hope that his child will wake up very soon, but like the other victims, she's still unconscious since most of the doctors are not capable the cause of their sickness. Her father really don't what was the right thing to do to her daughter, because he was worried that Mio may also end up to die since she's the only one left for all who survive from the incident at the Justice Nest University.

When I arrived at the hospital, I immediately went to Mio's room. As I was walking towards it, I noticed a man following me. A man with long hair covering his face and very tall and he was wearing a lab gown, and I can say he planned to disguise as a doctor, but that kind of trick can't make me fool. As I continued to walk, the doctor still followed me and it seemed like I was really the target. He was scary to look at because his long hair covered her face and her eyes were focused in my direction.

I already suspected him and maybe he had bad intentions for me, so I accelerated my foot to walk faster, but his walking speed did not change, but I could still sense that he was still following me.

I immediately entered Mio’s room and was a bit breathless because of my fast walking. I was about to greet Mio's father when suddenly someone spoke behind me.

"Excuse me." a cold voice coming from an unknown person.

I turned to the speaker and now we are facing each other. He was the man who followed me earlier. He was staring at me and its looks were frightening. When I saw him I was suddenly panicked and shouted in shock.

"D-don't come near me or else I'll kick your b-balls. Uncle, be careful with this man, I'm sure he's a bad person." I said.

My body was still shaking, but I pose myself in a fighting position in front of him. He just looked at me, as if surprised by my actions and words.

"Just calm down, Khara, it's like you saw a ghost. Dr. Frank is in front of you now, Mio's new doctor." Uncle introduced the man to me.

I looked at the man again that Uncle introduce as Dr. Frank and the man took something from his pocket. I backed away because I was still not convinced by what my Uncle said and I thought that he might pull a knife out of his pocket.

"Watch out Uncle, don't let your guard down. He was pulling out something in his pocket. Maybe, it's a gun or a knife." I seriously said to Uncle while still in a fighting position.

Eventually he took something out of his pocket, but not a knife, nor a gun and I saw a black rubber band. The man bent down and straightened his messy hair, tying it with the rubber band he was holding. While he was doing this I still couldn't see his face, but when he was finished, he looked at me.

I was stunned to see his face. His face was very handsome and he looks very gentle. He has cool eyes, a light blue color of his pupils, a sharp nose, thick and beautiful eyebrows and his attractive lips with a small mole located on the side of his lower lips and as I stare at it, it looks like it wants to kiss him and additional his ponytailed hair that is so hot to his look.

"Don't I still look like a criminal now?" Dr. Frank seriously asked me at the same time he let out a simple smile at me.

Oh my gosh, his smile melts my heart. Almost everything seems perfect to him. I can feel the heat on my face, I think I'm blushing at him right now. Any woman who sees him well gone crazy like me. I'm a fool, why I didn't notice it at the very first place? Is he following me because, I'm his type of a girl? Oh my gosh, this is embarrassing, I wasn't prepared that this might have happened. This is bad, I don't know if I look pretty in front of him.

"Even if you become a criminal Dr. Frank. I'm willing to become your hostage." I replied to his question.

"I didn't expect you've got a great sense of humor." Dr. Frank replied at the same time, let out a casual smile at me once, but seeing his smile was kind of a paradise for me.

By his handsome smile, I couldn't even know what I'm saying. What a sinful handsomeness. I think I was hypnotized by this man, I can't stop myself from staring at him.

"I came to get your daughter." Dr. Frank opened up and seriously said to Mio's dad.

"You've gotten the wrong idea Dr. Frank. I'm not her daughter." I replied with confidence.

"I think you misunderstood me, I mean the patient." Dr. Frank said.

"W-why Mio, you should just take me." I quickly inserted what he said.

"I didn't know you really likes to make jokes Khara. Are you doing this to make my nervousness fade away for the operation of my daughter?" Mio's Dad asked at the same time he was slightly laughed as if he thought I was kidding him.

When Mio's Dad said it, it seems that today was Mio's operation, but I never heard of any doctor that her condition could under to go an operation and why it was like a surprise operation?

"Operation? I wonder what operation you are going to Mio, but I won't allow you to do it since Mio's condition couldn't done by an operation and why are you in a hurry?" I seriously told Dr. Frank while Mio's dad was surprised by what I said.

"Let me test your capability first, I want you to operate me first before Mio." I added at the same time saying it in a sweet voice.

"Stop joking around Khara, you're not in pain. My daughter needs him more now." Mio's dad moaned, a little annoyed by what I said, thinking I was doing prank again.

"Don't be mad at her Sir, she's right in what she said. She only said that because she's worried about Mio's condition. It's true and I know that your daughter's condition doesn't need a surgical operation or any kind of operation, but I discovered other procedure of operation and I believe it could save your daughter's life. Don't worry, it won't be a harmful procedure, also It could be discriminatory operation." Dr. Frank explain at the same time defended me. Mio's Dad starts to calm down again and nod to what Dr. Frank said.

"Excuse me Miss?" Dr. Frank approached me referring to know my name.

"It's Khara." I introduced myself to him at the same time, my eyes shone as he stared at me closely.

"Okay, Miss. Khara, I know you need a proof to insure my capabilities as a doctor, but we don't have enough time to do it because your friend is dying. It's only an external operation and I assure for both of you the safety of the patient. If something bad happens to the patient during the operation, I'll take all the responsibility that I deserve and I will follow everything that you want me to do. " it explained to me and also to Mio's dad.

"Everything that I want, even if it costs your life?" I asked him a seriously, but in my heart I like his offer because he would do everything for me when he made a mistake. Sorry Mio, I don't want anything bad happen to you, but he said it's just an external operation, so I know you'll be fine. For now, I'll take care of how I can find a hole where he could make a mistake during the operation. When that happens, he will be mine for life.

"Yes, but you should let me finish the operation first. I just don't want anyone to interrupt me every time I'm doing something." this answer is serious.

"Okay, deal." I answer quickly.

"I agree too, as long it can save my daughter." Mio's dad also said.