Second Torture

First Person's POV

Lucifer fuck Mio's mother very hard while the little peasant screaming in pain as if it was her last breath while her eyes rolled as white and her mouth was salivating in pain. "This is fun! Can't you see, your mother loved it, but we were just starting, are you excited for the next fun?" Lucifer said to Mio while showing her how cruel he was, made her mother as a sex slave and torturing her in an unforgivable way.

Another chain from Mio's left hand break free after seeing her mother screaming for her life, but for Mio's mother it is a lot more better than being thrown to the lake of fire forever. Her mother never complain in everything that Lucifer doing to her, even though she was experiencing great pain from being a sex slave of the Devil.

Mio's mother felt sorry seeing her daughter creaming for her, even though she can't hear what she was talking but she knows her daughter was calling her name, wanted to save her. With that, even she's in pain, she was still happy seeing her daughter in a second time.

Suddenly Lucifer, form a black fire in his hand and transform it into a whip. In Mio's surprised, Lucifer hit the whim to Mio's mother that caused a large wound on her face but after the wound appeared in her face, it was healed immediately as if nothing had happen to her face. Lucifer satisfaction will never be achieve once Mio still have those divine chains in her body and he will never stop for torturing Mio's mother unless the chains well break free, because for Lucifer every soul was prescious to him that it will regain his power.

"Arghhhhhhh! Huff! Huff! Huff! Ahhhhhhhh! To much pain!" Mio's mother screamed in her fading voice, which for Mio is was so awful seeing her Mother like that.

"Hihihihi! Take it my little peasant. This was really fun, right? We can do it forever if you like. After this yout daughter will be the next." Lucifer said while fucking Mio's mother at the same time whipping her whole body while looking at Mio showing how powerful he was.

On the other hand Mio started losing hope seeing their situation and she can't accept that she was destined to go to hell and most of all seeing her mother torturing by the King of hell. But instead of losing hope, Mio started to mocked Lucifer trying to interrupt him from she was doing.

"Hey, Lucifer, what are you doing? I don't have time watching childish performance. Can't you do better than that?" She said, trying to be strong in front of Lucifer at the same time Mio's mother was shocked from the words that she said.

Lucifer smile at Mio in Devilish look and his eyes was filled with darkness as if it was talkning , saying that "I can do better than this if you want."

"Are you making fun of me? I know what you are trying to do and I won't allow that would happen. As just I said earlier, it was just the start until those chains of yours will break free." Lucifer said while continouesly fuck Mio's mother harder and harder while non stoping whipping her as if he was triggered by the words of Mio.

Mio realized that the Devil was extremely smart and it is hard to deceive the god of deception. Mio regretted what she said to Lucifer, she though that deceiving Lucifer would give her mother some time atleast to rest from the suffering, but opposite of her expectations, her mother suffer even more because of her.

Lucifer on the other hand use another skills which was unknown for Mio. He made a one clone of himself using his fire. One of his clone form a fire on his hand and it covered his both hand as if it was a fire gloves. At the back of Mio's mother, the clone with the fire gloves inserted his big cock to the her anal hole while massaging the big breast of her mother with the five gloves. At this point Mio's mother screamed even more and more worst than before.

"Arghhhhhhh! Arghhhhhh! It hurts! Ahhhhhhh. Arrrghhhh Too much pain!" Mio's mother grunt out of her fading voice while her whole body was shacking trying to escape from the extreme pain.

Mio could do nothing to shout again and again begging for Lucifer but Lucifer never listen to her and he was addicted on torturing her mother. This torturing continued for many day  and from time to time the torturing was getting worst.

Only one left on Mio's chain on her right foot and in any moment it would also break free once she lost hope and will to live. Mio's situation now was vertically hanged on the top of the cave while her dead eyes watching her mother being torture by Lucifers clones and non-stop doing a horrible sex to her. No more tears coming out from Mio's eyes and no more voice screaming for her mother for a days.l, but there was still in heart that speaking to her that she shouldn't have to give up because there was someone waiting for her in the real world. Mio tried to remember who was that person is, but she can't remember who he was. She was like blinded by the situation she was facing right now and forget a lot of thing to herself. [ At this moment, Kaizen was trying to save Mio because of her dying state in the physical reality.]

Suddenly, Mio heard a familiar voice inside her mind in just a second " Mio please don't die!". Mio started to wonder who was the owner of the voice was at the same time she both felt happy and sad thinking those voice that she heard inside of her mind.

Lucifer felt strange on the sudden change of expression of Mio and he felt uncomfortable about it, but at the same time he thought that Mio was gone crazy on the situation that he showed. Lucifer released a wide smile for his near victory, but those smile started to change when he saw that Mio's with full of hope and will power that resulted all of the broken chains was restored at the same time she heard Mio stating a name of some one. " Kaizen." She said while looking up for no where.

"What the hell?!" Lucifer said, was in shocked, and confused, wondering what was just happened.