Unique Operation

Khara's POV

"Alright, I think I have to start. " Dr. Frank said.

Before we left the room, he first untied his hair to cover his face again. Why does he tend to cover his face, he looks scary when he looks like that, what a waste of his handsomeness if he just covers it by his hair?

"Why did you remove it?" I asked him out loud. Because I was irritated that I couldn't see his very handsome face.

But he just ignored me and continued to walk while pushing the wheelchair while Mio on there. I couldn't really stand not seeing his handsome face and imagination is not enough for it. So while we were going to the operating room. I parted his hair to see his face and sometimes I blew his hair for his hair flew away but it was too long to fully see his face. If I were as tall like him, it would be easy to do, but he is too tall for me. It's a good thing he doesn't get annoyed or irritated with what I'm doing to him and he just lets me do so. It just means that he was a very kind person even though he was very mysterious.

"We're here." Dr. Frank said that I didn't even realize we were in front of the door of the operating room.

Dr. Frank slowly opened the door and when it opened the door, we witnessed the unexpected situation.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Yes! Baby! Fuck me." a nurse growled as one of the doctors here at the hospital fucked her.

"I like your ass, it made me go crazy." at the same time, the doctor slapped the nurse's ass.

"Excuse us, I'm using this room, please use the other room." Dr. Frank said calmly and seriously to them and based on his words it seems that it's normal for him to see such a situation like that.

The two stopped having sex and quickly put on their clothes once outside the operating room while they covered their faces. Dr. Frank attention turned to Mio's Dad and spoke again.

"It's better if you just wait here outside first. I'm sorry but, it will be a bit difficult for me to do my job and I don't want anyone to bother me inside and the main operating room." Dr. Frank said..

"Doctor please take care of my daughter." Mio's Dad replied.

"I can't, you might do something bad for my friend inside." I complained at what he said. Why does Tito trust this doctor so fast, but the main reason I just complained because I didn't want to take him out of my sight.

Later, Dr. Frank turns into silence as if he was thinking of something, then he spoke again.

"Alright, you can enter the operating room, but you're not allowed to enter the main room of this operating room. Don't worry, you could still see me outside of the main room." He said it coldly and seriously and all of us agreed with his decision.

"Here, you can drink it while waiting for me to finish the operation of the patient." he added that at the same time he handed the can drinks and we accepted it.

"Thank you." Uncle and I replied.

"Wait, are you doing the operation alone? Why is it you don't have any nurse's or assistance?" I asked with my confusion.

"Because, it is only me who can do it, and if I have to bring an assistant, they could be a hindrance to me." he seriously answered at the same time I nodded in what he said.

Dr. Frank immediately entered the main operating room with Mio and laid her down on the bed. Dr. Frank approached at the door to lock it to insure that we can't disturb him then he go back to Mio.

Before he started, he tied his hair first and because of that I could see his handsome face again. His face has the strength to get my attention. Is he still single or is he already married? I hope he's still single, maybe I should ask him later. Oh my gosh, I can't wait any longer to his girlfriend.

He started the operation and it started when he removed Mio's clothes. He removed the bottons of Mio's clothes one by one. While I was watching him, my thought was thinking that I wish was his patient and not Mio, but I had to be awake while he was doing that so I could see his handsome and gentle face. What romantic of such an event?

At first glance, it seems like it's normal for him to remove Mio's buttons clothes, but as time goes on, I felt an erotic feeling as I watch him until the last button that Mio has. After a while, he slowly took off the pajamas that Mio was wearing, he was very passionate as he did it with care. I wonder why, but it gets my jewel so wet.

The attention was diverted when a can of drink held by Mio's dad suddenly rang and he immediately drank while staring blankly at Mio and Dr. Frank. Maybe he's also felt the intense happening inside even before the real operation began. Even though I feel the same way, the tension that this mysterious doctor is carrying is really strange.

I turned my attention back to the operation and only Mio was wearing a bra and panties now. Dr. Frank approached Mio's body as if he was going to hug it, I stood up for what he did because it seems like difficult for him to remove the bra of Mio. He even isn'tt staring at Mio's beautiful body and it was only looking at his face. Base on his actions, he was like a virgin guy.

Finally, he reached the lock of Mio's bra and gently removed the bra until the beautiful breasts of Mio exposed in front of Dr. Frank, but Dr. Frank was not looking at it. I don't know why, but I think he has a lot of respect for his patients.

Even when he took off Mio's panties, he slowly removed them, and while I was watching what he was doing, I was just swallowing my saliva in my excitement for what she would do next. He was so passionate, that caused me a lustful sensation.

Now Mio is no longer covered of any clothes, her whole body is exposed. After a while, Dr. Frank suddenly undressed himself. Dr. Frank removed his lab gown as well as his other clothes. He did it gently until he was wearing only boxers. Suddenly my body warmed up with his muscular body. His muscles and abs were extremely bright to my eyes and it was like a light coming from an angel.

Specially his breathtaking big cock carving in his boxer that caused me to swallow up my saliva. It was not erected after all, how much more if his cock got erected. Why am I like a pervert now? I was not like this before until I met this guy.

Everything he has is so perfect, but I can't get over why he had to take off his clothes to perform this operation. What operation is he really going to do?

After a while, he climbed on Mio's bed and overlap on Mio's as he stared at Mio's face. When he did that, I was suddenly confused and went to the door to open it, but he locked it earlier. So I forced the door open, but I couldn't open it. Then I remembered Mio's Dad to ask him for help to open the door, but when I looked back at him, he was sitting unconscious and I realized that Dr. Frank put something in our drinks, luckily I didn't drink it right away.

I was screaming outside the transparent door even though I knew I wouldn’t just be heard by Dr. Frank, but I suddenly stopped when Dr. Frank looked at me and his eyes speak to me as if to say "trust me, I have nothing bad to do with her, every patient is important to me, that even my life I will gamble."

When he noticed that I was calm, he suddenly looked up and only now I realized that besides me, there were others watching the operation. They could be seen as a professional doctor and others seem to have come from other countries and from the different hospitals. I just now realized that this operation is very serious. I was so fooled to think that he was doing something bad.

I noticed that all the doctors upstairs were observing for Dr. Frank and they seemed to say that he could start the operation. So Dr. Frank nodded at what they want to happen.