Chapter 10- Keeping low profiles

So we will try and act normal we decided whilst looking after the werewolf. We have decided to give it a nickname which is called Tom. We don't know his actually name until then we have named him Tom. Beth and I have tried to help him the best we could. We all go to breakfast together we leave Tom in the cupboard. Tash has now calmed down. She has pointed out that we should of left him alone. His pack will wonder where he is. Hopefully he will heal before he goes to his pack. Normally they would try to heal their own kind. But it did look serious and he on the grounds.

The mood in the canteen has changed. Luke spotted us "Have you heard? A teacher has been attacked" explained Luke. We were shocked apart from Tash who was giving I told you look at us two.

"What was it?" she then went on to ask. Pretending she didn't know.

"We don't know the window got smashed while they were sleeping" Luke rushed. He was definitely in shock.

"You lot should get some cameras in this place to monitor things" I pointed out. Then this happened.

"What are cameras?" All three in amazing unison. They really don't have basic security here. Like criminals from my world would thrive here.

"Ah. A thing we have back in my world" I answered. And also they barley know about my world." Have you all been to my world?". I forget they call it the mortal side.

"Once when I was small on a business trip with my parents" Luke quietly. The others shake their heads.

"Right all gather around" A voice yelled across the canteen. "That's it you over there". A man with a friendly face was calling us to come around. I did not recognise him. But his voice sounded familiar. 

We all stood around to this man I have not seen before. "As some of you you know there has been a attach here on the college grounds." He looked over at someone " I'm trying to talk here Daniel". He continues " so we all need to be aware around the college. And don't forget to talk to staff too". He looked over again "I'm now finished Daniel" sternly. No idea who Daniel is. But that man is not impressed by him. But there was a Daniel in Luke's memory.  Maybe or maybe not.

I look for Luke he goes over to the man. I can see him looking worried but this new man is reassuring him I don't know what this means. They seem to be close.

Then in real time after that the memories and thoughts happened.

Tash's comes.

-

I knew something was going to happen. Yet here we are. I will have sneak some homemade yogurt from the canteen Tom. His weak and might need something. Even my prosthetic leg is tingling. Everyone is going to look at me if it does anything. Beth's face at the moment it's a bit twitchy. Just don't give it away. As for Lily she is avoiding my look. Her eyes looking everywhere else but my face. She is next to crack.

-

Oh she is upset with us. I didn't know she was thinking that about me. Glad she is going to feed him.

Beth's is next I feel she worrying. 

-

Keep calm nothing to worry about. You are not keeping an injured werewolf in the cupboard. No never happened. You, Lily and Tash have a nice dorm room. With fluffy pillows and nice clean sheets that are not covered in blood. And it is a nice room.  With lots our own things in it. Yes nice things. I now think Tash is staring at me.

-

I feel sad after that. I think she gets anxious by it all. Will she freak out even more if I tell her. I hope she would feel better by it.