Chapter 17- The move

Lily's point of view

So I get rudely woken up by Tash. Then she shushed me. Then to find Will and Luke in the dorm. Apparently Luke told Will to be ready. Yet I and Beth don't get any warning. Seriously, I'm not happy about it.

"Come on we need to go" whispered Tash to me.

"What is happening?" Beth yawning. I don't blame her. They go and we will stay here. No wait we keep Will. Beth will want that. Her brother. Anyway, they are both snuggly things.

"We are moving the werewolf" Tash sternly. I was aware of her tone at the moment. She was stern. Any way why?.

"No, he can stay. We will do it in the morning" I said. I want to stay in bed.

"Me too" Beth agreed. Will sleepily snuggled up to her.

"No come on" Luke in agreement with Tash. Outnumbered as long as the wolf is with us. What has happened with those two.

"We need to move him whilst people are asleep," Tash said. We slowly get dressed. I wanted something to wake me up. But that's not going to happen.

We look around and check. My heart is pounding. We gave him something to make him sleepy although that doesn't take much Tash said.

"I think the coast is clear," Luke said he is on watch. I'm so glad that other people are moving him too. It was hard on the stairs. Now it should be easy to get him down. But I don't want to bring him back up.

"How did you do this the first time?" Luke asked. With great difficulty.

"We just told him to walk up" I said with sarcasm to which Beth beamed a smile. I smiled to Will to let him know I was joking. Tash did not look impressed.

I'm carrying him with Luke. The top half whilst Beth and Will carry the legs. Tash said she cant. I don't understand that.  But it might get crowded.

We hear a door open from downstairs. Everyone went quiet. Then we hear distant mumbling.

"Oh, I think that is Maddie. Let's go" Whispered Tash. "If we are quiet she won't notice us. She hated me sneaking in at night". No comment from me and Beth. You sneak in never.

"I will go back to our conversation," Luke said. What conversation?. Was I there?.

"You will never do such a thing" Tash smiled at him and he smiled back. What is going on?.

We get outside and look around the courtyard and went to the woods. Then a howl happened. Yet we all froze. A howl and it scared everyone. I sort of don't know what to expect. So, I want to think of them as friendly doggies.  

At no point did Tom move. Or communicate back. Like not stirred. We carry on.

"Not far now" whispered Tash. We see the lockout up ahead.

Unknown 2- Man

There outside are five people dragging someone with them. I go a bit closer. They hear a howl in the night air. So that must be a werewolf they got. Interesting three witches and two warlocks and a werewolf. And they are sneaking around at night.

So the staff don't know about this. I follow them to the lockout. I play with my ring that hides me. The old look out is a big round building. With brick stone and tiles on top. I use to hang down there with my friends. When the place was in its early days.

I creep up to the lookout and I can hear them whispering away to each other. I enter.

There is a werewolf in human form in a hoody and joggers. No shoes but socks on.

 A blond, short hair guy, tallish and slim build. Wearing an outdoor raincoat with a pair of trousers. And brown walking shoes. Looks young and has pale skin. 

 There is red-brown hair in a messy bun, young woman.  Lace top and has some curves on her. With dark red trousers and a zip-up fluffy hoodie. With sturdy, stylish-looking boots. She has pale skin. Slightly shorter than the other young woman.

 A young woman with long, baggy jeans. White, muddy trainers. A purple, soft-looking fleece. She also has pale skin. She has light brown hair. She is a slim figure and is tall. Her ears stick out a little.

A younger girl with black, frizzy hair. Wearing a green raincoat and black trousers. She has dark skin. She is shorter than the tall girl.

Ah this one must be the youngest. Dark skin, afro-like hair. He was slightly taller than the girl with the green coat. I shouldn't jump to a conclusion but they look like siblings. His skin is full of spots. He has a slight moustache on the edge of his lips.

I woke up and noticed the others were still asleep. I don't know what time it is. No one brought a watch or clock with them. So the best thing to do is look out the door. I felt strange like a wall was blocking me. Then I thought for a moment this feels familiar.

I didn't know what to do. Then it went, which was weird. I went out so it was light. Typical you might need help and then it goes. I could faintly hear things were happening at the school. I turned back in and noticed some of them stirred a bit. Do I stand here and not wake them up or wake them up?.

I go out and move my legs a bit. I look around. I then think of my situation. I'm here with four people, a werewolf and we are in a magical world. It feels strange thinking about it.

I walk up to the school. I hear footsteps behind me. Not at all creepy. So of course I turn around to see a woman. Of course, she is dressed in all white and has not got a stain on her. A white suit, not a dress.

"Hello Lily" She spoke to me. Slowly approaching me.

"How do you know my name?" I asked. Like how?. Is she a staff I have yet to meet?

"Because I just do. And I have been watching you" answering my question.

"Why?" I asked I now wanted to know why. How long? why me?. Realising I bit my lip. I let go of it.

"Long story. I need to tell you something. Return the werewolf to its pack" she smiled tilting her head at me.

"Ok", I answered cautiously. Need to ask if we know her to the others.

"Thank you" nodded and disappeared. Was that it?

"Lily wake up" I heard Tash. But I'm awake. Then I found out they were awake too. And that they were waiting for me. It took me a moment. I look around at them.

Beth smiles at me. "You didn't respond for a moment," as she hugs me. I feel her squeeze me like I'm a cuddly toy. As she pulls away I see the worry in her eyes. What happened?

"You know you were out here for a little while. You didn't wake up and you looked off" Luke explained. I see the trees sway again, and I slowly lean back and everyone panics a bit. I hear them faintly call for me.

I look around I'm back to the place again. It is the woman. I call out to her. But she doesn't hear or see me, which is odd. Sends me a message and then doesn't notice me. I don't know why, but I feel sad looking at her. She sits down and weeps a bit. She is looking at something, a picture. She starts rocking I can't hear her. I want a closer look as now I'm interested. It is a little boy who looks happy with him.

I ponder what it all means. Why would she feel upset about something?. A feeling comes over me. As I feel a sensation come over me, it comes feels like a shiver and tingly, an emotion of calmness comes over me. I hear them all get louder again, faint chattering. And see all their faces again. This time I feel more awake.

"Stop doing that," Tash yelled as she looked at me. I try and get up, but my knees don't feel strong enough to hold me. I fall on top of Tash who catches me. I feel slightly dizzy from it.

"Er, what are you doing there" Luke looking at my hand. Then all their eyes looked at my hand. A ball of energy formed within my hands, slowly buzzing away. The yellow-like tinge to it. I watched it till it extinguished itself. I could not believe it. There was a ball that I didn't focus on.

"I don't know how I did that" I answered. They all look at me like I was more weird than usual. "I don't."

Tash looked out away from us. "That was different" as she turned back to us, "you must have felt something.". I don't know what I felt, I can't piece it together.