Chapter 13-A treat

Later that night Tash comes in whilst I'm teaching uno with Beth on the bed. I think we might need more players. Throw in Will and Tash and we should be fine. Or even Luke.

"We need to get him away from the school" as she paced, up and down. We both nod to her. "So we need to do something" she sighed. I really want to teach her uno but she will say no.

"Are you even listening to me?" she yells. Then she leaves. Like bye.

"I don't think she is happy" says Beth to me.

" I guess not" I replied to her "Think we need more players"

"I think I see what you mean".

" Ok what about playing snap instead" I said to her "It might be more easier".

One day I want to bring more games so Beth, Will and I can play with. I want to go in and get board games to play with. Or craft stuff that would keep us busy they would love it. Expect Tash will moan about glue or something. Maybe I can ask Joe. No Lynn would, she is always sneaking in food from my world. My target to ask for things.

No, maybe she can get me more stuff too. Like sweets and chocolates. I better make a list for her.

Later I feel Tash's feelings.

-

I'm pacing up and down, sooner or later someone is going to find Tom. And they are playing a game. Like an attack could happen any moment. Do they know how serious this is?. One is sixteen years old and might not understand yet. And the other one is twenty one and does not know are world. Tom needs to be with his pack. He need to. Anyway I don't know how he feels about living with three women if he wakes up.

Will we scare him off? Or will he be ok with it?. I might be able to scare him off. I don't think it will be helpful. He would of just woken up. And then there are three girls telling him to get out. I wonder what he is like does he have a family? How good is he at sports? Will he know where he is?. It does not help that he is a bit of a hunk. Actually do those two feel the same towards him. I don't think they have. They just get a bit funny when they see him naked. Beth just runs out. I think he will need new clothes soon. 

-

I think I agree with her. There are three of us verse him. So she thinks the werewolf is a  hunk. Beth hasn't thought of anything like that.

Will comes in for a moment. It feels strong.

-

I think I like Lily. Well I felt a bit weird when I first met her. I thought it was because she was new. I find it hard to look at her. Then I feel my cheeks getting hot. But she seems to like me, as a friend. Why does this feel intense. She is just like me autistic. I don't know many girls with autism. I only knew two. And they never spoke to me.

When Beth is not looking she smiles and throws a sweet at me. It feels nice to do before Beth sees it. Then I put it in my mouth when I leave so she doesn't see. It feels like our secret. Beth will say not to have one.

-

Ok don't understand what this all means.  Sad that I was the only other girl that spoke to him. His a nice guy. They don't know what they are missing.

I feel Beth coming through.

-

Lily got me playing this game called uno. It is ok I guess but she says we need more players. I think she wants more games and players. Its interesting that there might be games from the mortal side. I didn't know there were things like games cupboards dedicated games. We never had that we just used magic and basic spells. Like this game called I spy, we would just used a ball of energy close our eyes and send it. Like same method for hide and seek. 

-

Ok I like that method of eye spy. Just sit in the same spot sending out ball's to each other. Be great way to find people without getting up.

(Enjoying this story so far?. You decide if it gets votes)