Chapter 11- Flashback

The school's atmosphere began to change. Everyone was one the move. I watched them hurry around at speed. I was standing in one the courtyard. Even their horses were noisy. It was like they were preparing for a battle. So I'm guessing it is serious. Like could they not wait till it was five months. Then I would be able to use my power to blow up things better. But no you only get one month.

Like if I focus on producing my energy I can snap over a twig that is sticking out of the ground. Lynn sounded like she was cheering at a sporting event. It was a twig I wanted a proper stick. This was last week when I did it. Unlike Joe who thinks it isn't good enough.

Thinking back to it.

-

"Ok Lily you can do this" I hear Lynn say "Focus all your energy on this". The wind is blowing my hair into my face. And it is not at all helpful. The stick needs to fall over. The hard thing is everyone is watching. I look up and notice Joe watching me. Great more pressure. If I could control my power, I wish I could make him slightly tumble. His face look I think serious. I tried again I focused and... I tilted it.

"Come on Lily" Everyone cheered. Lynn started yelling more loudly. Then I try again. Snap. I snapped the twig. Lynn really started cheering loudly. Joe I think looked more impressed with that.

-

I feels a real time thought. At this point people think I'm just light headed. So I tell them.

Lynn's mind comes in.

-

I bring out the egg mayo from my bag on the side of my chair. With all the fuss I think I can sneak it in. The door of my classroom swings open.

"Seriously Lynn" snapped Joe. I'm busted he has seen my sandwiches. His face looks cross he tilts his head forward and glares. He then folds his arms. "Pickle and cheese?" I offer before I get the lecture about the mortal side and brining things to school.

He grabs it from my hand. "I hate you sometimes. You know that?" Then bites into the sandwich. I just roll my eyes at him. "There could be a conflict on college grounds and you bring a Tesco meal deal from the mortal side". He takes in a deep breath and then says "please take this seriously". I nod to him, I love that boy.

"They think it's going to be werewolves. Don't they?" He nodded slowly whilst he tilted his head down. He tried not to show his emotions and was clearly trying not to choke. "They have not been around for a long time. Why now?"

"I don't know" he choked "I don't want them near here". I offered him a packet of quavers. " Thank you" quietly as he took the packet from me. His brown eyes welled up. He get down on his knees and rest his head on my lap as I stroke his hair. His terrified of them.

-

Ok, so what I learnt is Lynn has soo many things in her bag. And there is something about about werewolves that Joe doesn't like.

Tash comes in and is there watching them.

-

I'm trying to sneak into Lynn's classroom. So far I have been beaten by Joe. He looks sad. He also seems to have food from the mortal side. They are in my way to get the medicine that Beth said was here. I can't say "Oh can you guys move please. I need something for the injured werewolf we are hidden in our dorm. Thank you bye". They will not be ok with that.

I can't believe I come back and find a werewolf in the bath tub. There was blood ever where. You would thought they killed him. And now Lynn and Joe are discussing werewolves attack. It took me ages to clean that bathroom. My beloved beanbag was destroyed in the process too. Ok I guess they did carry a heavy werewolf up the stairs. I guess if they had a bit more time they would of cleaned it better.

-

Yeah we are in trouble with her. And sorry about the beanbag.