prologue

Since the dawn of time the world of supernatural hid their kind that had Learning Difficulties. Although these people were erased from history they were powerful and could be deadly. Traces of history can be found all over the world. The treatment was horrible and brutal. There was tortured and abused. It was probably worse than the mortal side. Being treated in old intuitions could maybe as cruel.

 Some were used just to win wars. Sometimes they would let lose a vampire ready to take over a whole village. Only to be locked back up and for the rest to eat the left overs. Same with werewolves used to attack enemies. Just so there was least work to do.

 Historians in this field are still trying to find out more. Maybe they hid it in an old floorboard collecting dust.

Around the second half of the twentieth century a unknown warlock started to writing about people with learning difficulties from the mortal side. He sent it to a few people by magic. Ten people were his first people to send anonymously.

 None of them had knowledge or skills but he knew they would be the best people. He claimed he was working and studying them. People started to take note of the messages. It then became a newsletter for academics then eventually available to everyone.

 Those first ten started pioneering projects and working together. From schools to getting in to placements for work. They went to the mortal side and became agency care workers to volunteers to teaching. They did officially taking mortal qualifications in the subjects.

 By the end of the twentieth century, nearly every leader of different species had heard of the mysterious warlock. Some communities shyly asked for help. Then one day he stopped and no one every knew what happened.

Eventually a well known college in Bristol in England was set upon the magical side. It is famous world wide for the witch and warlock community. Although there are ones around the world for different species. If you said name a school for people with learning difficulties they would name that one. 

The principle who runs the place is called Ben he is one of the (many) children of the ten. Now with children of his own. His got to navigate raising his own children. Along with his son's Luke  catching everyone's attention. We should be surprised he has not locked him away from everyone. Luckily his not the only child of staff. There is of course his two younger siblings on site. And there is Beth and Will who live on site.

 And with the help of Lynn (the most rebellious and sometimes serious teacher) and Joe (who can be nervous of different things assistant) to keep everyone in order along with other staff. With spells going wrong, someone misunderstanding something and to preventing meltdowns which activate their powers (which just can be messy). 

So far their newest student is called Lily and she is not happy being at this school. Why would she? When she has just found out she is a witch. She had no idea. She blew up the local department of work and pensions with a full blown energy ball. It is going to be a shock. She also had to leave her family without notice. No note or email. Pack up her things and off she went. And no one asked if she wanted to go drive through. Which could of helped a bit better.