Chapter 15-Trips

I have convinced her to get me some games. I think I find it easy as she knows my world. I can have conversations and updates about it. My mum has been quiet it has all died down. Joe said he has been watching her. Dose she know?. I do feel a bit home sick sometimes. I wish I could run up to her and give her a hug.

 I go to the canteen for breakfast. Everyone is around. The man is there again. Ben, Luke's dad. Or that mystery guy who wants to tackle him.

"So you have not meet the principle Ben yet I see" I hear Lynn say. "Come on lets say hello together". And then we went over to him.

"Hello Ben, I have you meet Lily yet?" She asked. He had what looked like important documents. Is the canteen the office now?. I think I like the idea of that. Then you don't have to walk to the canteen for a snack. Just have to get a convert belt for the food request.

"Ah hello. No I have not" He signed. I'm now feel nervous. I feel Lynn prod me to speak. Anyway what do I say to him. Hi my brain tells me you are worried.

"Hi I'm Lily. Your school is nicer when you don't kidnap people." I said. I was serious. He chuckled. I was not happy about that. And I think Lynn scowled at me. Why? It was the truth.

"Yes interesting point " He smiled. "Relax Lynn it is fine" And I think she did.

"I hope you understand it was for your safety. It is important for you to know that. It is also to keep us safe" He breathed. "One day you will be able to go back when people think it is safe to do so". I nodded.

"Sorry I get upset about it. I don't know your world still." I said. Still have to remeber all three worlds and what they do. 

"Don't be sorry I can imagine it was going to be hard for you" He replied it felt comforting. Lynn put her hand on my back.

"Any way how's your friend Beth?. Is she doing better? You are friends aren't you?" He asked. I paused that's three questions with three answers. " Is Beth your friend?" I nod. "Is she ok?" I nod again. He smiled.

Then I feel Luke again. But trying to focus.

-

She ends up wanting me to get men clothing. But she has no idea what size. So I asked her why but she looked slightly embarrassed by it. So I told her I would come over with it. She broke eye contact with me and went redder. Then she nodded and looked back at me. Some thing feels off when it happened.

I could see that Lynn and Lily were chatting to my dad. Like has she not meet him before. I can not think of a time either of them saying hello to each other. I hope they get on. 

I have told my college that things are on alert at home. And I need to be here. They understand which is great. I'm the next generation of change makers in my family. That is what my apprenticeship is about. I have to learn how to support the supernatural community with Learning Disabilities. My dad was thrilled when I went behind his back and got in. He taught me to support them but also encouraged me to choses what I wanted.  

-

Yes Luke we need to have men's clothes as we are going as drag kings. Then strip into sexy outfits. But unfortunately a man does need them first. Or his bum cheeks will be exposed.

Then I feel Tash coming through.

-

He agreed to help me. Now the girls wont blush all the time. Every time. He was intrigued what I was up to. His face was telling me. The way he folded his his arms across his chest. The tilt in his head. He looked as if to say do I have to tell my dad this. Er yes is the end you should.

I need to get up and go to breakfast. I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair. My leg is tingly. Only being born with less limbs does not mean you have less magic. I sit on the side and give my stump a rub. The best thing about my prosthetic leg is it is magically/spiritual/emotionally connected to me. It is hard to loses a bit like a boomerang. It is like a gut instinct. I don't know what it means its around Luke and Tom. I put my left leg back on. I don't know if they are connected.

-

Good to know. About her leg had no idea about that. But now I want to know what is going on with Tom or Luke.