Chapter 12- Worried dad

I went back to my dorm room. I checked on Tom. He is still asleep. If you touch him he filches. I don't know how to look after him. How do you look after one?.

 I did say to them "I think as long as the wounds aren't infected he should be ok"

To which Tash said " Ok, Do you know where the herbal medicines are kept Beth?" which then Beth nodded and said.

"Yes there are some in Lynn's classroom" And then Tash said

"Ok I will get some tomorrow"

His breathing is shallow. Which I think is not too bad. I don't know if they have hospitals here. They must have something here. I scan the room a bit trying to see.

We did try to make him comfy. It would have been mean just leaving him there. We found some towels and blankets. I wonder how long it will take for him to heal. He starts moving backwards and forward like his about to scream. I panic. Hit him and knock him out or shush at him and stroke his head. I chose the shushing method. He calms down then. Then I rest my head for a moment.

I can feel Luke's feelings. 

-

Dads worried about his students. I can tell by the frowning in deep thought. His eyes staring into the floor. I come in and his body relaxes. Of course I'm his son his going to relax. He gets up and embraces me.

"I love you" he says softly. I hold him tight. The change for someone with special needs here is going to be huge. "We need to make sure that they can handle what every happens" letting out a deep sigh.

"How can I help?" I asked him breaking away from him.

"Keep me informed. But encourage them to do things by themselves. Double check the potions too" He says gently and pulls me back in. I know he loves me but I really don't want to be the stress person for him. 

"Ok I will try" I say to him, he breathes a sigh of relief.

His study looks so wooden in here. Some times I feel like to change it a bit. I don't know what a plastics chair is but I want to have one. See learning things from Lily. I bet with this high celling's she will want to hang thing up. As we lack decorations here apparently. It is too boring here and needs more colour. 

-

Wait it was him at the meeting today. That's his dad. I think that makes sense now due to him talking. Oh Daniel was his son misbehaving.

Joe's feelings are coming throw.

-

I like how Tash, Beth and Lilly are getting along at the moment. And I think she is settling in well. I just wish she was prepared if there was a fight. If she is unfocused then it will bad. I really don't want to explain to the authorities that she blew up our school.  She can snap a twig.  What if she came face to face with a werewolf. How will she act?. 

Ben must be worried. He must be thinking how to protect the college. That Ben, Lynn, Me, Richard, Bryan, Lucy and others. I really don't want sally the cook going out the kitchen. If Lynn goes in there when she is not. All hell is going to break loses because she  is banned from going in the kitchen. But only at designated times like everyone else.

 We will all be stronger than them together. But then so are some of the students and they can help, I guess. I mean Tash and Maddie will be good. Ok Maddie will be.

-

Thanks for the confidence in me. You really have no idea what is happening do you. Well Joe I'm fine with an unconcise werewolf that stays still. Lynn is banned from the kitchen. That will be fun to find out.