𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤

Lovely

5:30 pm

"This nigga takin forever." I said to myself as I waited by the window. I never thought I would have to wait on a nigga a day in my life.

732-478-9934
calling...

yo.

yo hell. where the fuck is you at?

i'm in your parkin lot quit playin w me yo

took you long enough

do you want yo bud or not? that's what the fuck I thought now bring yo aggy ass on.

I smacked my teeth and hung up the phone. I slipped my slides on and walked outside to his car.  A black hellcat. That shit was beautiful too!

I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked on the window. He was rollin himself a blunt and he ignored me.

"Open this fuckin door before I throw rocks at yo window."

he looked at me and rolled the window down. "I dare yo big head ass to throw rocks at my window i'll do you in."

I laughed. "Yea it sound good." I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.

Shoota. That's his name. Shoota been my weed man since I was 16. Yes, 16. I been stressin and you gotta do whatchu gotta do. It don't kill nobody.

He reached and opened the glove box.

"There" he said pointing to it. There was a open condom wrapper under it.

"You be fuckin bitches in here?" I asked.

"Why you in my business?"

"Who was it?"

"Lay."

"Lay?!" I said giving him a weird look. "Lay from 100?" He nodded. I shook my head.

"Ya niggas jus be fuckin anything. You'll see a roach walkin around wit a fat ass and you'll be like 'lemme tap tha'"

He shook his head.

"You the type to fuck roaches?"

He didn't say nothing.

"Ew my nigga what!"

"Ayo stop fuckin playin w me yo! Ion fuck no roaches what the fuck is wrong wit you."

"You fucked shelia in highschool might as well be fuckin a roach."

"Get out my car." He said taking the money out my hand.

I got out and shut the door behind me before he sped off and beeped the horn. I stuck a middle finger at him and went in the house to blow.

———

Shoota

6:38 pm