𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭

Lovely

2:13pm

"What took ya so long!" I asked as I opened my door. They walked in.

"We wouldn't have been that long if AJ would've cooperated with us." Shona said pointing to him.

"Girl he do not listen." Yaritzi was struggling with him in her arms.

"Put me down!" He said kicking her. Yaritzi's nephew is 3 and he's bad asl! She put him down and he ran off.

"I'm sorry girl we was supposed to have been left."

"It's fine. Shit happens."

"Girl look at you picking up Shoota's lingo." I rolled my eyes and closed my door behind them.

"Speaking of Shoota. We seen ya on social media." Shona said as we sat in the living room.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Girl don't hide it. We seen ya together on your stories and in them comments under your pictures, the tweets back and forth!"

"Oh nothings a secret so Ion know why ya makin it seem like it is."

"You haven't told us that's all we're saying." Yaritzi said. I shrugged it off and drank from my bottle.

"So what are you guys?" Shona asked.

"Huh?"

"Are you guys dating? Friends with benefits? What are you guys?"

"We're nothing. We're two vibes. That's it."

"So you let a man get you pregnant and you don't even know where you stand with him?" She said with a mug.

"Shona ease off her damn."

"First of all Shona I didn't let no one get me pregnant okay? Second I know where I stand with Shoota and that's none of your business."

"How are we supposed to be your best friends if you're never telling us stuff?"

"I don't have to tell you guys every little thing about my life. As far as Shoota and me thats MY personal life that I would like to keep to myself."

She rolled her eyes and looked away from me.

"Your so much better than this Lovely. You look mad crazy right now. Imagine what everyone is thinking about you and this dude."

"I don't give a fuck what they thinkin."

She shook her head and looked me in my eyes. "You need to ask him what you guys are. You can't be sittin here not knowing where you stand with a guy."

"No Shona! I know where I stand! You don't know where I stand. That's what's getting you mad. You wanna know so much about my personal life. There's boundaries that people just don't cross and you're trying so hard to."

"I'm not trying to cross boundaries. I'm just not trying to have a bestfriend that has a baby by a nigga that's not good for her. Can you atleast ask him?"

"I'm not asking him! Get that through ya thick ass skull I'm not asking him anything. As long as I know where I stand I don't give a damn if you know."

"You sound dumb right now Lovely. What if he's out here disrespecting you? Ya have no title to live up to!"

"Bitch what the fuck do you mean title? What are you still in middle school or something. You don't need a title to know what type of time you and your person are on. I'm not forcing a title with Shoota. There's to much pressure behind titles. If you don't like it you can leave."