𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

Lovely

12:35pm
christmas day

"AN IPAD?! alisa screamed once she took the wrapping paper off. "kendrick! thank you thank you thank you. i love it!

"Lovely helped me pick it out for you go show her some love. he said pointing to me.

she came over and gave me the tightest hug she ever has. "thank you lovely. i love you too.

"awe you're welcome baby. i said rubbing her back.

"ight since we opened all the presents already i got one more something i need to do. shoota said gettin up. "i'll be back. he grabbed his keys off the couch and walked to the door.

"where tf are you going when it's christmas? i asked him.

"yea everything is closed. alisa added on.

"don't worry bout me i got it. he said closing the door after him.

i looked over at alisa and she just shrugged her shoulders.

———
Shoota

12:53pm

"she's gonna love this. i said looking around. "yea this that shit fr. thanks rick.

"you're welcome sir you jus gotta sign her. he pointed to a spot on the paper and i signed it. "and here you go enjoy. he said handing me some keys.

———
Lovely

1:40pm

"alisa did your brother happen to come back yet? i asked her as i put socks on.

i just got out the shower and the house was freezing.

"nope. she replied with her face in her i pad.

i smiled and walked in the kitchen. "you hungry?

"no no no. i'm fine though lovely thank you. wha-I DIED! she yelled i laughed and opened the fridge.
———

1:55pm

"girl what the hell was that? i asked after she blew me into pieces.

"it's a bomb. you don't know how to play roblox yet lovely but i'll teach you. she replied, taking my phone from me.

"that's nice of you. i said laughing.

the door opened up and it was shoota.

"hey ya. he called out, closing the door behind him. he picked up sleeping alegend from his bouncer. "hey lil man wassup bud.

"your in a good mood. i said sitting up.

"yea and your gonna find out why.

———
Lovely

2:03pm

shoota was in a good mood playin wit alegend in his bouncer when we heard a car pulling into the driveway.

"ouuu! someone's here! alisa yelled.

"go look out the window it's prolly kiro and jayla.
shoota said.

"i thought they was stayin till tmr.

"jayla mom drivin her crazy. he said laughing.

"mom? alisa said in confusion.