S𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Ahjee

6:05pm
1 week later
Lovey is 8.5 months preggers

imma let this mac fly with this one hol on...i said imma let this- aight come on von...von

"Aye turn that shit up."

Got a drop on this on this flexin nigga he from Tennessee...

"This nigga a demon fr." Benz said as he sat next to me in the car.

"Nah don't talk when Von on the radio." He laughed and pulled out his phone.

...we not from 63rd

As the song ended Benz turned the radio down. I looked at him. "Did you jus touch my radio?"

"Look." He said handing me his phone. It was a Instagram post. King's shorty was hosting a party at the club.

"We sliddin." I said giving him back his phone. I had him screenshot it and send it to me. Ion really do that social media shit so he sent it to my number.

I pulled up to Shoota's trap and walked in. "Yo!" I said causing heads to turn.

"Yoo ahjee!" The boys said as I dapped them up.

"Where Shoota?" They motioned upstairs and I made my way up there.

"We slidin to the the club later." I said approaching him.

"I'll see if I can. You know Lovely gettin closer and closer to her due date. Ion want lil ma struggling on her own and shit."

"Understood. Stay home withcho yo girl I got this for you." I dapped him up and walked out the room and out the trap.

---

8:30pm

"Ya ready?" I asked Benz and Aero as we got out the car in the club parking lot.

^^ Ahjee & her fit