𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Shoota

1:47pm
2 weeks after Alegend was born

"Watch out bro, hold on." I told Brianna as I pushed her up off of me.

Brianna was just a local hoe I'm usin to get Lovely off my mind but that shit dead not working. I think of her every time I link with another girl. I feel guilty of cheatin and we not even together.

"What now?" She asked as I checked my phone.

"I gotta go." I got up off her couch and fixed my clothes.

"Oh I see. You gon go that bitch house?" I turned to look at her.

"She ain't no bitch get that shit out ya head."

"So you're defending her now?"

"And always will. That's the mother of my son and i'll always defend her." I grabbed my phone and keys off her table and walked out the house.

---

2:07pm

I pulled up to Lovely's house and there was a car outside. I walked up to her door and banged on it.

"What the fuck you doin bangin on my door like you 12." Lovely said as she stood in front of me.

"Who car outside?" I asked walking in.

"Yaritzi's she's been over here a lot lately since you been gone." She said with an attitude.

"I thought it was another nigga. I was bout to say."

"Say what Shoota. What was you gon say?"

"Ion want you to have no nigga around my kid."

She rolled her eyes at me and went to the kitchen.

"Where he at?"

"Upstairs sleep and Yaritzi is washing the bedsheets for me."

"Why can't you just do it yourself?" She gave me a look.

"I just had a baby and six weeks ain't even up yet. I'm not supposed to be doin anything. But since you wanna be out and about who else gon help me wit the baby?"

"Since you gotta attitude for some reason lemme take him tonight and I'll bring him back tomorrow."

"Your his dad not a babysitter. Stop actin like it's a chore to take car of your child cuz if you think that's so you can get the fuck up out my face and I can do this shit on my own."

"Man I ain't hearin all dat." I walked past her and up the stairs. I walked in her room and Yaritzi was folding some laundry on the bed. She didn't even bother to look at me.

"His bag is over here." Lovely said walking in behind me.

"Lovely sit down Ill get it." Yaritzi said pushing the clothes off her.

"Aht Aht!" Lovely said before I picked him up. "Get that hand sanitizer and shit put it on and a mask. Covid dumbass."

"Man fuck outta here wit dat shit."

"I am not playin. Or you could leave him here."

---

2:36pm

"It's too hot for this damn mask!" I said ripping it off my face.

"Aight lil homie we here. At yo second home." I got out and took him out the car seat.

"Awe the baby!!" Jayla said running up to me.

"Nah go wash your hands 'fore you touch my son."

I went up to my room and put his bag on the bed.
My phone started ringing and it was Ahjee.