𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

Lovely

1 week later
3:00 am

"Who the fuck?" I said taking my phone off the dresser. The light blinded me when I turned it on.

908-446-3241
calling...

hello.

hello.

is this lovely?

who's asking?

i'm kendrick's mom.

oh, shoota? yea wassup.

i know it's late or whatever but you pregnant?

yes i am.

okay. are you sure my son is the father?

yes.

how you know?

he's the only person i slept with.

are you sure?

bye ma'am.

I hung up the phone and put it back on my dresser. Don't call me wit that bullshit it's 3 in the morning.

———

Shoota

10:32 am

"Damn ya need to be on black people time. If i say i'm around the corner than you know damn well I am not around the corner." I said rushing to my car.

I pulled up to my moms house and got out.

"What's the problem?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"Ion like your lil gf."

"What lil gf?"

"The chick you got pregnant."

"Aight first of all thas not my kid and second thas not my girl."

"Yea whateva nigga."

I smacked my teeth and laid back on her bed.

"Why don't you like her?"

"I called her phone this morning and she had the nerve to hang up on me."

"You call her phone? How did you get her number?"

"I went through your phone for it.. Anyways, she had an attitude."

"Ma forget about her." I got up and walked out the house.

I didn't know what to think bro. I mean it might be my kid. But ion believe it is.

I went back home and Jayla was sitting on the couch talking on the phone wit someone. Their voice was so familiar.

"Anyways gurl you poppin out tonight?...Girl you don't gotta worry about none of that you need to have some fun!...okay bet...i'll come by in a little bit gimmie an hour...okay bye gurl. Wait make sure you eat!...okay i love you too..bye!" She hung up and turned to see me.