𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

Shoota

10:00pm

i pulled into the drive way and looked through the window at Lovely and Alisa. they weren't live anymore but they were running around.

"tf they doin? i asked myself.

kiro and jayla are at jayla's dad house for christmas so it's jus us in the house.

i unlocked the door and walked in. they didn't even pay me no mind. lovely had a nerf gun and ran past me.

"helloooo i'm home!"

"shut up!" she said closing the bathroom door.

i shook my head and turned around to alisa with a nerf gun pointed at me.

"where is she?"

"ion know. i said pointing to the bathroom.

---

Lovely

11:25pm

"lovely i'm hungry. alisa said

"whatchu wanna eat?

"chinese. i looked over at shoota and he started laughing.

"she is literally your twin.

"i got it. he said taking his phone out.

he ordered it and we later ate. i fed alegend some rice and little bits of broccoli and he was fuckin that shit up!

---

11:43pm
"aight ya done." shoota said picking up our bowls and closing them up.

"kiddy! alisa yelled making him stop in his tracks he turned to me and i shrugged my shoulders.

"it's kd. he said correcting her.

she smiled. "can we open a gift now.

"yea just hold on. he put them in the kitchen and we all went to the tree.

i grabbed alegend from his bouncer and turned mickey mouse.

"this for you. he said handing alisa a bag. "don't open it yet. he handed me a small white box with black ribbon. "this for you ma. he grabbed a bag smaller than alisa's and put it next to alegend.

"that's for him. he said laughing. i gave him alegend and grabbed a long box from behind the tree and gave it to shoota.

he scrunched his face up and took it from me. "what is this? he asked

"you'll see.

"aight go head and open em. he told us.

i watched alisa open a slime kit. she smiled and hugged both me and shoota, thanking us. i opened the box as shoota watched me.

it was a silver nameplate similar to the one he showed me on his phone but instead it had my name on it. it had my birthstone next to it.

i smiled and gave shoota a kiss.

"but i thought you...i said pointing to alisa.

"matching. he said i nodded and opened up alegends gift for him.

it was a huge black mickey mouse rattle he grabbed it and shook tf outta it. we laughed as we watched him play with the rattle.

"okay kd you. i said putting alegend in my lap.

he ripped off the wrapping paper and open the cardboard box. he smiled once he saw a jordan shoe box.

he opened it and took them out. they were customized his favorite color is black and royal blue so i made sure to do that and had "#1 shoota" printed on the sides of the shoes.

he pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly.

"ma these shits raw asl. he said turning them in his hand.

"they look really cool! alisa said hugging her slime kit.

"i'm glad you like it i didn't know how i felt about it."

"i love it thank you ma."