𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Shoota

1:25pm

"you still mad at me?" i asked Lovely as we walked through the mall.

she pulled her mask back up and kept pushing Alegend in his stroller.

we kept walking in silence till we got to this store with a woman's tracksuit in the window.

"that would look good on you ma." she walked towards the window and stood there for a while before going in the store.

i watched as she walked around the store and picked up clothes.

"when ya momma gon stop being mad at me lol dude." i asked Alegend. he jus looked at me.

i shook my head and looked up to see her at the cashier. i walked over and put my card on the counter as she scanned the clothes.

"you don't even know how much it cost." Lovely said, taking the bag from the lady.

"don't matter."

———

1:47pm

"oh look." she said pointing to a candle store.

"you wanna go in there?" i asked her. "dem stores give me headaches."

"i jus wanna get a couple christmas candles."

"i thought you ain't like christmas."

"i don't i jus like the candles." i rolled my eyes as i pushed she pushed the stroller.

"here use my card." i said giving it to her before she walked in the store.

"you know i got my own money right?"

"you know i don't care right?" she rolled her eyes and took it from me.

———

2:00pm

we pulled out of the mall's parking lot and headed back to the hotel. since we're leaving early in the morning we planned on packing up the stuff we bought today. which wasn't a lot.

i turned on the radio and "Who Do You Love?" by Yg started playin.

i bopped my head to the music as i drove. i noticed Lovely was rappin the lyrics as it played. i looked over at her and smiled. she look like a little me hand movements and all.

i pulled up to the hotel and brought up Alegend and his stuff before getting our bags.

"you got mad clothes." i said jokingly pushing her.

"boy please shut tf up."

"damn! i was jus playin."

"ion care." she said smilin.

———

10:55pm
"you smell good." i said laying between her legs.

"ik."

"mmcht. it's thank you nigga."

"ik i smell good. i always do." she looked away from her phone at me. "thank you."

"umhum." i laid my head on her stomach.

"don't listen for shit ain't nothin in there." she said rubbin my head.

"not yet." i mumbled.

"shoota stop playin wit me for i punch tf outta you." i laughed.

"you don't want another baby?" i asked.