𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Shoota

"It hurts!" she yelled out.

"Move yo hand." I said pinning her arms above her head. I watched her face as I gave her deep strokes. She was getting used to it cause I could feel her getting wetter.

Once I had her where I wanted her I took advantage.

———

Narrative

Shoota grabs Lovely by the waist and pulls her closer to him. He places her legs on his shoulders and shoved himself into her as she let out a loud moan.

Shoota speed up causing her legs to shake and for her to cream all over him.

"Shit." He said pulling out. "I ain't think you was built like that." Lovely pushes away trying to crawl from him and he pulls her back.

"Where you goin ma?" He flipped her in her stomach and positioned her on her knees. "Arch yo shit."

He grabbed onto her hair ass he fucked her. Pulling her head back he whispered in her ear.

"What's my name?" He asked her. She ignored him. "What's my name!" He said louder over her ass slapping.

"D-Daddy" She said into the blankets while she gripped them.

"Can't hear you !" He said.

"Daddyyyy!" She screamed. Shoota grabbed her waist and pounded her until they both came at the same time.

———

Lovely

1 week later
2:37 pm

"Feeling better?" Shona asked me as I walked out the bathroom from throwing up.

"Yea. I guess."

"I told you not to eat that seafood that fast. Your body not built for that girl." I laughed.

Shona has always been the mother of the group. She knows me like the back of her hand. She knows about all my insecurities and everything.

"Right cuz girl you know you just been throwin up whatever you been eating lately."

"You should go to the doctor. You know that virus I heard came to America. Covid-19. Tryna shut down our summer and shit." Yaritzi said.

Yaritizi always been my down ass bitch since the sand box. She never hesitated to tell me what the fuck was up wit anyone or anything.

"Yea I'll go."

"No like set the appointment now. Cuz you be sayin one thing and doin the
other."

"Alright, Alright." I called my doctor and set an appointment for tomorrow.

Let's hope it's just a stomach bug instead of covid.

———

Next Day
1:26 pm

"Alright, Lovely?" The doctor asked looking at a clipboard.

"Yes sir."

"Lovely, what a lovely name Lovely."

I rolled my eyes and laughed that was so corny.

"Imma need you to pee in this cup for me so we can run some tests."

I nodded, took it, and went to the bathroom.

"This small ass fuckin cup bro. How am I supposed to pee in this?!" I said to myself in the bathroom.

I finished, washed my hands, and walked back to the room. I handed the doctor the pee and sat back down.

"I'm going to go and run some tests I'll be right back it shouldn't take that long."

———

2:10pm

"Okay, sorry for the delay. But good news and bad news." He said taking his seat in the room.

"What is it?"

"Good news is you're pregnant!" He blurred out.

I damn near choked on my saliva.

"Pregnant?! H-How the fuck is that exactly good news?"

"A child is a beautiful thing. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Life it's self is a beautiful thing."

"To you." I said and held my head.

I'm 18. What the fuck do I know about raising a baby.

"Bad news." I said to him. He cleared his throat.

"Bad news is being pregnant while covid is around is very risky. If you catch it the baby catches. So you have to be very cautious on where you go. The amounts of people your around. So on and so forth."

He handed me a requirement. "I'll advise you to go to the nearest pharmacy and get extra masks." He said giving me a few.

"And a temperature-scanner."

"What I need that for?"

"Covid gives off flu like symptoms so ones temperature would be high. Stay away from them. For 14 days. Until they get back a positive test."

"Where can you get tested?"

"You can get tested here or in other testing locations."

I thanked him. "Can I leave now?" I asked.

"Oh yes have a great day and congrats on your baby. I wish you and the father good luck."

Father. Shoota. He's the only guy I ever fucked. How is he going to take this? Shoota is a hood nigga. He's not the type to have a kid. He makes moves too much.

I took a deep breathe before I put my mask on and walked to my car. I have so much to think about.

———

Hot Girl Summer = Cancelled!