𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Jayla

12:27pm
Lovely is 5 months pregnant.

"How you feelin girl?" I asked her. Lovely and I are sitting in her living room.

"Nervous." She said tapping her foot.

"Girl don't be. We gotchu." I gently hugged her.

Kiro and I found out the gender of Lovely's baby a week ago. Just in time for us to throw the gender reveal party.

"Masks up." I said as we put them on and walked out her house.

We got in the car and drove to the house that Shoota, Kiro, and I share.

———

Lovely

12:40

"Please tell me that bitch nigga not gon be here." said to Jayla.

"Relax. He's out in these streets per usual."

The last time I spoke to Shoota he had some bitch at my house tryna fight me. That was OD disrespectful. Not only did she come up to MY door but nigga you acted as if you didn't give a fuck.

We walked up to the door and Shoota's momma opened it up.

The fuck is she doing here?

"Hi." I said with a fake smile.

"Hello. Come on let's get this party started." She said doing a lil dance.

I walked past her into the house. This was a nice crib not gon lie. High ceilings. As he should.

"Come on ya." Kiro said from the backyard. Jayla and Mary walked me out.

"What the hell?" I said looking up.

The party was beautiful don't get me wrong. It was a bunch of blue pink balloons, tables set up, foods, games. But the biggest thing I was looking at was a banner that hang from two poles. It read "Guns or Glitter".

"Who thought of that ghetto ass shit!" I said looking at Kiro.

"Shoota."

"Yea nice."

I looked around and there was a whole lotta people I didn't know. I only knew Jayla, Yaritzi and Shoota family. I only liked Alisa though.

I saw Kayla eyeballing me wit dem nasty ass looks. But I could careless that luh ass girl prolly still piss in the bed.

She ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hi!" She said in her peachy voice.

"Hey Alisa how are you?"

"I'm good. Come on." She said taking my hand and walking me through the backyard.

She stopped at a garden with her name painted on a wooden board.

"KD let me plant my flowers here and he waters them for me everyday. Look how much they grew."

I looked down at the flowers.