𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬

Shoota

1:28pm
Lovely is 7 months preggers

"Lovely fine asl." I heard one of the boys at my trap say as he scrolled his phone. I reached over and popped his ass in his head and took it.

"Talkin to my baby motha like that nigga. Fuck we do that at." I locked his phone and gave it to Kiro. "Go handle that." I told him waving him off.

"Bag these up and put my scales back where the supposed to be don't be fuckin up my flow g." I said putting my phone in my pocket and getting up.

"When Im gettin my phone back?"

"You not. Go cop a new one. And don't go tryna follow o girl either I'll fuck you up." I left the trap and pulled off in my car.

My phone started going off so I checked. Lovely fine ass was callin me.

babymoms lovely
connecting...

yoooo hey ma.

hey ma nothing nigga i am hot and i am hungry and you got me sittin outside in this heat!

im not that far away relax.

you bouta have me sweatin out this blow out! hurry up!

She yelled before hanging up. I laughed and put my phone in the cup holder as I turned the corner on her street.

I pulled up to her house and she hopped in.

"I'm here."

"I see." She said pulling her hair in a ponytail.

"Where we goin?"

"I need to go get stuff to get the babies nursery ready."

"Aight. That's why you hot!" I said looking down at her outfit. She had on sweat pants, a black t shirt and ugg's.

"Chile I ain't feel like getting dressed leave me alone."

———

"Lovely what the fuck bro." Am I trippin or did she just hit me in the head wit a big ass pool noodle.

"Shut up!"

"Aight bet fuck you." I walked off and left her im the aisle.

"Aye ya sell the PS5 here?" I asked at the counter.

"Hi. Uh- yea we do it's around back." She said motioning to the back area of the store. Walmart bout difficult asl wit these aisles like Im supposed to now what "around back" meant.

I eventually found the PS5 and paid for it. Now I'm just lookin for Lovely big headed ass. I went back to the aisle where I left her and didn't see her there.

I smacked my teeth and searched the whole damn store for this girl and she was GONE! I called her and she picked up.

"Lovely where the fuck is you at?"

"Find me."

"Girl i am not comin to look for yo ass bro come on! I'm ready to go?" I paused and looked around when I heard laughin. "Nah see ion even play like that."