𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Lovely

1:16pm
3 months later
6 months pregnant

"I'm bouta go to the store." I told Yaritizi before I kissed her cheek and left. I just want some snacks and shit for my new crib.

Yes. I moved. I just wanted something new. Started a business. Allat. I'm doing great. I got a car but I had to put it in the shop. I left Shona borrow it the other day and she hit someone's bumper. When I say I was pissed! I was pissed! Not only cuz she hit it but because she wasn't even the one to tell me she did it. And most def she is paying for the damage.

So now I'm walking to the bus stop. And it's hot asl. It's always so fuckin hot. I unzipped my hoodie and took it off, fixing my shirt over my bump. Walking is actually good for the baby so I'm not stressin.

———

Shoota

"Take this flick for me" I told Kiro as I gave him my phone.

"Aight." He put his Burger King cup down and snapped a few.

"You tryna slide tuh the crib? Play the game?"

"Nah. Gotta go run errands for madukes." I said rollin my eyes. "She act like I ain't jus buy her dat whip."

"Aye you gotta do whatchu gotta do." He said dappin me up.

———

I sat in my car in the Burger King parking lot and posted my flick on Instagram.

❤️89,458  💬359  🔄81

❤️89,458  💬359  🔄81

bitchesloveshoota movin in silence 💯

💬comments:

jaylaaabitchhh: uglass take my jeans off.
↪️bitchesloveshotta: stay violatin 😭

kiro_: credits tuh me
↪️bitchesloveshoota: yea dat💯

lovinonlovely: eh decent
↪️bitchesloveshoota: ❤️
↪️kaylabae_🖕🏽

kaylabae_ : big brother!!
↪️bitchesloveshoota: 💉

———

I was driving down the street when I saw Lovely waiting at the bus stop fanning herself. At first I wasn't gon stop but something told me too.

I rolled my eyes and pulled up in front of her. I beeped the horn and she looked up and back down at her phone. She ignored that I was there.

Rolling the window down I yelled. "You need a ride shawty?"