𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Lovely

7:40pm
3 days later

"okay so today we gon bake. i told alisa, getting out the pans.

"ouuu i wanna make christmas cookies.

"okay we can make em together. shoota walked in with alegend in his arms.

"ya fixin tuh make some shit?

"christmas cookies. alisa said

"i'm making ur brownies. i told him as i looked up a christmas cookie recipe for alisa.

"aight aight coo. alegend kept babbling. "he keep blowin raspberries. shoota said laughing.

"he's so cute. alisa stated spinning in a circle.

I shook my head and handed her the phone so she can follow the recipe.

———

8:53pm

"how are they? i asked shoota as he bit into our treats.

"these cookies buss. he said puttin it down. "and this brownie ma you already know! i laughed watching him eat it.

we stayed up that night and watched christmas movies until we fell asleep on the couch.

———
Lovely

10:45am
the next morning

i woke up in my bed which was weird cuz i remember sleeping on the couch. i looked over and alegend was in his crib but shoota wasn't in the bed.

i got up and went to the bathroom. brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed my hair out. i walked across the hall into jayla room. her and kiro were sleep so i closed the door back. i checked on alisa she was knocked the only person that wasn't here was shoota.

i went in the kitchen to make alegend a bottle when the front door opened making me jump. shoota came walking in with a white bag and put it by the tree. i pretended i didn't see him and finished making the bottle.

"oh you're up.he said. i turned around and saw his eyes were low and red and he smelled loud asf.

"umhum.i turned back to make the bottle and he walked up behind me.

he started to kiss my neck and rub on me.

"you got plans for today ma? he asked

"not that i know of. i said

"bet lemme show you some love then. he said sucking my neck.

"i jus woke up." i told him.

"lemme put you back to sleep."

"on some chris brown type shit ugh that nigga make me sick." he laughed at me and moved away.

"yea i'm not no colorist n ion hit women. unless they tryna hit you."