𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚

Lovely

3:44pm

"What the fuck is the point of having a phone and you not answering that shit." I said throwing my phone down on the bed.

I got undressed and took a shower. I changed my clothes and sat back on my bed checking my phone.

I got a text from Shoota.

732-478-9934

bro what the fuck you want.

what ya mouth the fuck. you should've answered the phone. we need to talk.

I can't talk right now. I can come over later tho.

aight

you gon give me some pussy?

no nigga the fuck.

then i'm not coming fuck you.

fuck you bitch.

heard you
read at 4:00

Lame ass nigga.

"Im just gon order myself some food." I said calling the pizza place and going in the living room to watch tv.

———

Shoota

10:43pm

"Man fuck you. Get out my phone." I said hanging up. I'm tired of mfks feinin for money like they can't get up off they ass and do it themselves.

"Man I'm out. Imma catch ya." I said dapping up my boys before I left.

I got in my car and pulled off. Going through Lovely's complex was a shortcut to my crib. I was already so I figured why not pull up?

———

Lovely

10:58pm

"Boy what you want." I said wit the door open.

"You not gon let me in?"

"No fuck you." I said pushing the door shut. But he pushed it open and walked in anyway.

I rolled my eyes.

"What you wanted to talk about make it quick." He said sitting on my couch.

"Don't be gettin all comfortable in my shit. Sit up." I said walking past him and he slapped my ass.

"You wanna get beat the fuck up."

"I dare you."

"Boy whatever. Anyways I thought you ain't want to talk."

"I'm here right."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm pregnant." I said.

"By who."

I wanted to smack the shit out of this nigga.