𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫

Lovely

2:18pm
1 week later
Lovey is 9 months pregnant

"Jayla!" I said hurrying over to her for a hug. "Bitch! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! Girl I have so much to tell you from this trip it was so much fun and well needed!"

We sat on my couch as she told me how her and Kiro's baecation went. She and him stayed at hotels, went out late, got drunk, partied, the whole nine. I was so happy for them because this baecation was well deserved they both work so hard.

"Well, Shoota's birthday is tmr!" She said dancing in her seat. "Girl what's wrong. When you called me the other day you sounded so excited."

"I don't know. He's just not like around me as much anymore. He jus distanced himself. I'm not mad about it or anything it's just so weird that it happened out of no where but aye."

"He prolly just havin one of his moments." She said waving it off.

I smiled and got up to get Oreos out the kitchen.

"Ah!" I said gripping the counter.

"Girl you good?" Jayla called out from the living room. I looked down as water dripped down my leg making a little puddle at my feet.

"Jayla. I think my water jus broke."

"WHAT!" She said getting up and running towards me. "Bitch how tf?! I- okay stay calm."

"OW!" I yelled clutching the counter harder.

"What is it what is it?!" Jayla asked.

"This shit hurts." I yelled.

---

Jayla

2:30pm

"Okay Lovely come on a little bit farther." I said helping her in the back of the car so she has room. I ran back in the house and grabbed the baby bag that she had prepped in the nursery.

"You good?" I asked gettin in the car.

"Bitch drive!" She yelled in pain.

I started the car and sped off to the hospital. I quickly grabbed my phone and called up Shoota.

Shoota.
connecting...

yo.

shoota you needa get to the hospital now!

what. what happened?

lovely's water broke!

when? why didn't you tell me?

nigga it just happened!

aight i'm on my way!

I hung up and threw it down as I turned the corner to the hospital. I hopped out the car and ran inside.

"My bestfriend! Her water broke she's in the back of my car!" I yelled as I seen a doctor coming towards me.

---

Shoota

2:48pm

"Come on Lovey. Don't start pushin yet." I said as I sped through cars. I heard sirens as I looked in my mirror. "Fuck" I said under my breathe. Fuck them cops. I sped up and pulled into the hospital parking lot next to Jaylas car.