8

"I feel like I'm in Sleeping Beauty," Jarim commented as her, Sora and Taehee admired the traditional house in front of them.

The entire village belonged to the Royal Family and considering that there were only three more days until the big day, Queen Gowoon had insisted that the bride's party stay at their residence. 

Jeongin, Jinhyuck and their father were still in the main city of Seoul, and they were to finish off preparations there. 

Jarim had also been surprised to find Hyunjin text her a few days previously as regards to doing well during the engagement ceremony. For some reason, the engineering student's heart had fluttered when he had written "You did well,".

Yeji was to arrive at the residence the next day, her trip to Paris not being suspended, claiming that she needed to buy wedding gifts as well. Jarim tried not to think of what the girl would end up giving the couple, but she knew that Yeji did not do things half-way.

It had been reported that Yeji had gifted her Aunt Soyeon a Ferrari California T as a wedding gift, and it had been the gossip of the century after Soyeon was seen driving it around the Royal Estate, a smirk upon her face.

"It's beautiful," Sora murmered as the three women began to explore their surroundings.

It was a Korean traditional house with modern aspects. A blossom tree was stationed in the garden, in full bloom. Plants and trees adorned the house and the occassional butterflies flew around. 

Jarim felt like she was in a fairytale as her and Sora took a seat on the bench in the garden as Taehee bustled around in the kitchen, deciding to make some tea.

"If you're Sleeping Beauty," Sora smiled slyly. "Then, Hyunjin's your Prince Phillip, right?"

Jarim hummed softly, her gaze upon a pink rose in the garden.

"'Once upon a dream'" Jarim said softly as the girl beside her shook her head in amusement.

...

Back at the palace, Hyunjin was eyeing his suit for the wedding, all of his best friends around him, not paying attention to the Prince.

"D'you think I should dye my hair blue for the occasion?" Jisung asked, staring at himself in Hyunjin's mirror.

"If you go blue," Minho joined the squirrel-like boy. "Then I might dye mine,"

"I'm staying blond," Felix declared to no-one in particular. "Seungmin, are you staying purple or- "

"I can't be asked to dye mine," The puppy-like boy shook his head. "Besides, there's only three more days until the wedding,"

"Changbin hyung, Chan hyung, are you two staying with black hair?" Jeongin asked the two bodyguards, the younger of the two pouting.

"We can't dye our hair," Changbin sulked. "Part of the rules,"

"If I could," Chan said thoughtfully. "Then I'd probably go blond,"

"Ah, but why is our groom standing so silently?" Jisung slung an arm around Hyunjin.

"It's probably the nerves," Felix smirked as Jeongin nodded. "Are you nervous?"

Hyunjin was quiet for a minute, assessing his thoughts about the situation at hand. "I'm not particularly anxious," He began. "To be honest, I'm pretty calm,"

"Really?" Seungmin frowned. "Most people freak out even a few days before the wedding,"

"Then he'll lose the plot on the day of the wedding," Minho muttered as the boys chuckled.