epilogue

"Smile for the camera!"

A small flash and the click of the camera indicated that the photo had been taken, and the four year-old ran off, happily into the arms of his beloved Uncle 'Innie', who swooped the little boy up in his arms.

Hyunjin and Jarim eyed the photo which Seungmin had captured, revealing the small boy, teeth on display as he beamed at the camera.

"He looks exactly like you," The Kim boy commented as a few of the rest of the group peered at the picture.

"He has Jarim's eyes, though," Felix grinned. "In fact, both of them do,"

The Australian boy and the rest of the group turned towards a little girl, giggling as she placed flowers in Uncle Binnie's hair, the stocky man giggling alongside her.

"She's so shy," Jarim shook her head, although there was a smile on her face. "But she absolutely adores Changbin,"

"Careful, Jarim," Jisung muttered under his breath. "If you let little Chanmi near Changbin hyung any longer, she'll grow to be short just like him,"

"I heard that!" The bodyguard yelled as the group burst into laughter at Jisung's comment.

"You know it's true, hyung!" Hyunjin smirked, one of his arms draped over Jarim's shoulders.

"Noona," Jeongin came into view, holding Changsun in his arms. "Please let us take the twins to Jeju,"

"Yeah, please," Minho leaned on Chan's shoulder, a lazy grin on his face. "They'll love it, besides, how long has it been since the two of you have had a break?"

"I don't know," Jarim glanced at Hyunjin nervously. "They've never been anywhere without one of us before..."

"We'll keep an eye on them," Chan promised.

"Mum!" Changsun called, fox-eyes wide in desperation. "We'll be good! Chanmi wants to come too, right?"

A number of eyes turned to the girl, who nodded, not so keen on all the eyes on her. 

"I want to go with Uncle Changbin," She said, softly as the older man cooed at her statement.

"Promise Mum and Dad that you'll be good and won't cause your uncles any problems," Hyunjin spoke.

"We'll be good, we promise," The twins chorused together, earning smiles from the group.

"Then, you can join your uncles in Jeju," Jarim beamed.

"And your Mum and Dad can have some alone time," Minho sniggered slightly at the royals' faces.

Whilst the oldest of the twins, Changsun, whooped in excitement, Chanmi simply smiled shyly. Unlike her brother, she was a little more quiet and reserved, preferring to observe rather than act. Changsun on the other hand, had more energy than the sun and Jisung combined.

It had been 6 years since Hyunjin and Jarim had been crowned, and two years later, Jarim had given birth to her and Hyunjin's beloved twins.

South Korea had rejoiced at their birth, and their parents had been overjoyed to be grandparents.

Over the last 6 years, a number of things had happened including Sora and Changbin getting together after a little push from the group.

Changbin had also informed them that he wanted to propose.

Chan was now the leading commander in charge of the King's Guard, with Changbin as his deputy, and Jeongin was one of many pilots in the Royal Air Force, and the others were living their best lives as well.

All was well.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

why am i so sad at today's chapter?

take care and stay safe

xx