𝟏. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐊afeyah looked around her kindergarten classroom and smiled, this was what she loved to do

𝐊afeyah looked around her kindergarten classroom and smiled, this was what she loved to do. Kafeyah always loved kids and knew since middle school that she wanted to work with them. Seeing so many little bundles of joy brung her happiness to this sad world, one thing she was sure of, she loved her job.

" Miss. K?" one of her favorite students Kamerin cut her thoughts short.

" Yes sweetie" Kefeyah kneeled down in front of her.

" May i go to the bathroom pwease?" she asked

" Of course baby, just take someone with you okay?" she nodded

Kamerin nodded and took one of Kafeyah's student before running to the bathroom making Feyah chuckle.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

It was now going on 2:10 pm, and it was time for dismissal, meaning every kids would go with their parents or any other relative.

" Alright babies! no running and see y'all tomorrow okay?" she clapped her hands

Everyone nodded. Kafeyah then proceeded to open the classroom door and watched all of them walk to find their parents or any other relatives. Kafeyah smiled to herself and made sure that everyone left before cleaning the classroom up a bit, and getting all her stuff from her desk.

She said her goodbyes to the receptionist and got in her black mercedes before driving off to her small apartment. Kafeyah didn't really live in the good part of Atlanta. She wasn't struggling, but she couldn't afford to live downtown.

Stop looking for a reason to hate me, just hate me
Nobody's perfect you know, I'm working on me

Her black mercedes was actually a gift her parents gave her when she graduated college and she will forever be grateful for what they did.

Once she reached her block, she parked her car two streets down like she always did and got out before grabbing her purse. She made sure her car doors were locked before beginning walking to her apartment complex.

On the way there, she saw old friends of her who sadly turned to the wrong path and were now doing shit that would probably get them killed.

Girl, you're the reason, you're lonely tonight
But this is the season to get back your life

When she finally reached her building, she took the stairs and went up to the 5th floor. Usually she would take the elevator but it was out of service and the landlord wasn't doing anything about it.