𝟑𝟔. 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

" 𝐘o, where the fuck is Kafeyah?" Zymeir asked nobody in particular as he entered the leaving room

" You tried calling her?" Ella asked.

" That's the first thing i did dumbass" he snapped mugging her.

What nobody knew was that Zymeir needed her, without her Zymeir was back to his mean/irritated self.

" Ion' know mane she just left" Kamiri shrugged.

" The fuck you mean she just left my nigga!" he raised his voice " So you let her leave by her damn self knowing she was upset and didn't bother tellin' nobody"

Don't leave
Don't leave

" I thought she was just walking around the block" he frowned.

" Well clearly she's fucking not" he mugged him.

" Um..Bookie ain't that ya' car right there" Ella hesitantly pointed at the TV.

" We are here today on 17th street to inform you guys about this accident that took place approximately 15 minutes ago. This young lady accidentally ran a red light and got hit by a truck"

" Her name was Kafeyah Falles, please if any of her family is watching this, get to the hospital on 5th street now. Jimmy out"

At that precise moment, Zymeir felt his whole world crashing. First he had to loose his parents at a young age and now he would probably loose the love of his life.

" I- but-she" he stuttered as he was stuck in front of the TV.

Ella looked at her cousin concerned and knew she couldn't cry right now. She had to get it together for Zymeir because that's what he needed the most right now.

" Let's go meir" she gently said before pushing him out the door followed by everybody.

She got in her car with Zymeir next and both Cyan and Erik while Angel, Kamiri and their parents rode in the other car.

She pulled off and sped up toward the hospital. Luckily for them the hospital was only 15 minutes away.

As Ella sped through traffic obviously stressed and upset. Zymeir was slowly loosing himself already.

Ayy, I'm not supposed to be cryin' over you
But you the one I wanna be closer to

Zymeir couldn't stand to see Kafeyah in any type of pain, emotional or physical pain. It was so unreal to him that such good and genuine person had to suffer.

His mind and heart were racing. Not knowing if his lover was okay was stressing him out.

" Son you okay?" Erik asked with a sad face.

" Do i look fuckin' okay" he snapped-Zymeir knew he was wrong for snapping on him, but at the moment he didn't care. All he wanted was to make sure Kafeyah was okay.